“co-ordinating family”
Review of Charmingfare Farm

Charmingfare Farm
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Candia
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Charmingfare farm went above and beyond helping us co-ordinating a family visit to Santas Big Party. We were a group of 9 all wanting to see my 20 month old grandson see Santa for the first time. Dad plows snow in the winter, and of coarse the date we picked was NH first snow storm, blowing in a foot of snow. Then a death in the family etc, But Charmingfare with ease and grace made it happen. It is a family run business and it made my heart sing to have spent my Christmas money locally and recieving such warm and wondeful Christmas Spirit.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I took my niece (4) and my nephew (8) to Santa's Big Party and we all had a blast. The kids were super excited to see Santa and my niece has always been leary of the man in the red suit, but this Santa made a big difference. He got down to the children's level and had some great conversation. It was such an amazing experieince, they are already talking about coming next year!!! It was our first time with any attraction here, but we will sure to be making more. Thank your for making my surprise alot of fun!!

Reviewed December 14, 2013

The customer service at this farm is just awful. I spoke to John after noticing that there is a winter storm warning and he could not care less. Said that the rides were still operational and that allowing in to reschedule was IMPOSSIBLE. I am sincerely saddened by the fact that these folks care more about their money than the safety of the children visiting their farm. With that said, I would rather throw away money than ever give my business to this farm.

3  Thank Deeandart
Charmingfare, Owner at Charmingfare Farm, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

I am sorry you feel we where not concerned about the approaching . In all honesty we carefully listened and watched several news reports. All stations where predicting the same time frame. Snow should start coming down early in the evening at about 6 pm. We felt confident that Santa's Big Party would be over by 2 pm or so and folks would be traveling home safely on dry roads before the storm began. The first snowflakes did not start to fall in Candia till about 5 pm. Sunday's Santa's Big Party was a different story with hazardous road conditions. We did allow guests to automatically transfer their booking for Saturday night's Lighted Winter Wonderland. Our weather policy is available on our website.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We went to the farm to celebrate with Santa and all of his pals. The experience for our two children was great and we would definitely recommend to others as well as bring them again! We took a sleigh ride pulled by two beautiful horses through the woods to Santa and a big bonfire where we made s'mores and drank hot cocoa. This is a great experience for any family!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

My daughter and I took her 3 1/2 and 2 year old sons to the Party with Santa. We all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The kids were in awe. It's nice to see there is still old fashioned fun to be had.