“Take a sleigh ride at Charmingfare Farm”
Review of Charmingfare Farm

Charmingfare Farm
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Candia
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Take a sleigh ride at Charmingfare Farm”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

My fiancé, mom, dad and I visited the Charmingfare farm today for a wintery sleigh ride. We brought blankets and were warm and cozy during our expedition which lasted a good solid hour. During this time we got to see many different animals as we went through the woods. I wasn't expecting to see the sights we saw! We saw reindeer, wolves, even a camel! It was an awesome experience and we all had a good time. We are sure to go again and take advantage of this beautiful farm with nearly 300 acres of gorgeous land to explore.

Visited February 2013
2 Thank Emily B

Laconia, New Hampshire
“winter fun”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

We visited during Christmas season and had a great time!! We went on a horse carriage ride thru the woods and they had set up a nice light display and then we got dropped off at the reindeer stop where we got to meet Santa!! There was a huge fire pit area where you could warm up while you wait for one of the rides. My daughter was only 2 and a half but the ride in the dark didn't scare her and she loved petting the farm animals!! They also have a nice gift shop with lots of nice gift items!! We will be going back!!!

Visited November 2012
Penacook, New Hampshire
“Daycare visit”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I visited the Farm with my grandsons daycare class and we had the best time! Both the children & adults smiled as we explored. So many things to see. My grandson loved his time spent there.

Visited October 2012
“Great place to visit :)”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is a great place to visit and things are always changing with the seasons- can't wait to sign up for their CSA this year !

Manchester, New Hampshire
“Fun for the whole family!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

My family loves going to Charmingfare Farm! We went to their movie under the stars in the summer and the kids loved it! We've always been to Santa's Party twice and their lighted winter wonderland. In just a few days we are going to their sleigh ride social. Their prices are reasonable and you can always find coupons or web codes to save even more. It's a great way to get everyone out of the house and away from the tv and video games!

Visited December 2012