“Better than the north end”

Pasquale's Ristorante
Ranked #3 of 5 Restaurants in Candia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Pasquale Bio Pasquale Celone, was born in the small and very picturesque coastal town of Torre Annunziata located just south of Naples at the shadow of Mount Vesuvio. My Papa Mario Celone was - and indeed still is - a hard working masonic builder while my Mamma Rosa still works the family's two acres of farmland, on which they cultivate a variety of commercial vegetables, including lettuce, broccoli rabi and of course the famous Pomodori di San Marzano. My passionate interest in cooking became apparent at a very early age from when I was only about 5 years old, while the other children were outside playing, I was usually to be found in the kitchen with a spoon in my hand helping my nonna and my Mamma as they prepared their wonderful sunday lunch, such as the famosa braciola di carne, polpette di carne And i carciofi arrostiti sui carboni. I learned from them that preparing food is a labor of love, and that its prime reward is seeing the smile on the faces of those who were seated around the family table. After high school I attended the prestigious Culinary Institute of Santa Maria del Toro in Vico Equense, another coastal town a little further south of Naples only about 2 miles from Sorrento. There I studied the secrets of la Cucina della Regione, especially of course i piatti tradizionali of the gulf of Napoli and Salerno such as the exquisite frutti di mare (fruit of the sea) and Piatti a base di Pesce ( fish dishes). While still at the Institute, I was fortunate to secure an apprenticeship at the renowned Torre Saraceni Ristorante on the famous Isle of “Capri”, and there, working for three summers under the direction of some greatest chefs in the region, I perfected my skills in the cucina napoletana - skills which I continues to demonstrate today to the delight of my constantly growing group of smiling customers. I eventually went to the island of Bermuda, were I worked for two years at high-class tourist resort prior to returning to Italy in Order to do my military service. While in the army, I was stationed at yet another seacoast town, this time Bari, in Puglia, It was in Bermuda that I found my lovely Wife Mayela which incidentally she was from Manchester, New Hampshire. My passion and love for food inspired me and my wife Mayela to open our own Ristorante. In May 2000, we open the doors of Pasquale's Ristorante, where with my wife Mayela, Work six days a week to delight and stimulate our customers with unique and authentic Italian dishes. We at Pasquale use simple tasting, old fashioned recipe, and full flavor with a pinch of love in every dish we prepare. Today you can find me with a spoon in my hand preparing delicious meals for you. I have been asked many times way are my dishes so good?? Well my approach to good food is simple: If I don't like it, you don't like it, is that simple! Please stop by my Ristorante, and say hello to me and my wonderful staff; we will be delighted to assist you in the selection of one of my wonderful dishes and perhaps a fine wine from Campania itself. Ciao a Presto. Buon Appetito.
NH
“Better than the north end”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Been here many times. Tried many dishes on their menu, all excellent. From the olives, bread, and dipping oil before the meal, to the homemade pasta, red sauce, and meatballs, to the seafood specials, even the deserts... They are all amazing.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank crazyglue33

Deerfield, New Hampshire
“A little on the pricey side, but worth it!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We go here for dinner every once in a while. It's nothing fancy -- on any given day, you will see people in jeans/shorts as well as suits and ties. Still, it's definitely not a pizza parlor or even what I would call a family-friendly restaurant. I'm sure families with small children are treated as nicely as everybody else is, but it's not the kind of place you can go to for a quick meal.

The ambiance is quiet. The servers are very professional. The restaurant is clean and nicely maintained.

The food is delicious. We have never had a bad meal there. Pasquale uses quality ingredients. Appetizer portions are super small, but dinner portions are just right. I don't remember ever having room for dessert at Pasquale's, but I'm sure it's as wonderful as the rest of the food there!

Something I like about Pasquale's is the way the kitchen crew kind of checks in with you as you're leaving. They want to know if they did a good job. They wish you a good evening. It's the little things like this that make a big difference.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank daynasu
Candia, New Hampshire, United States
“Discover this”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Quaint, charming atmosphere. Great food! Find the north end right here in candia!

Visited July 2012
Fremont, New Hampshire
“Good Food, Friendly and Local”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

A bit pricy, but good food you won't leave hungry. Staff are friendly and you dont feel rushed to eat and leave.

Visited May 2012
Londonderry, NH
“Never Disappointed”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Stopped in last night hoping to get squeezed in without a reservation and we were in luck! My husband had the swordfist special which he deemed "outstanding" and completely cleared the plate. I stuck with my favorite, Pollo Pasquale (not the entire name, sorry) and as usual it was perfect. Yummy fontina cheese, spinach and prosciutto stuffed chicken . . . it doesn't get any better! And the mushroom soup is an "experience" - absolutely the best.

• Visited May 2012