“Yummy food”
Review of Stix - CLOSED

Stix
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Super casual and eclectic but the food is good. I love "the Vermonter". I wish they stayed open later for lunch, this is primarily a breakfast joint.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Run by only two guys, amazing food, log cabin feel. It may not be speedy when they are busy, but the food is worth the wait! Todd (one of the owners, and the waiter, cashier, do "everything but cook" guy) is very friendly and personable. We ate here a couple times during bike week at Laconia). Breakfast and lunch only, I think. We will go here again!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I have eaten there a few times before..Breakfast was always ok. There service is VERY SLOW!!!!
The lunches are just ok.
My daughter and her husband used to go there but stopped because there son is allergic to dairy, they had asked the owner Todd if they could have there sons egg cooked with no butter and the owner actually refused to accommodate them!!!! And there locals!!!!

Reviewed March 16, 2012

Good for breakfast..service was slow...could be cleaner...all in all not a spectacular place but ok..

Reviewed February 1, 2012

I was pretty excited about breakfast..I think that average would be a stretch. The omelette was overcooked. The cornbread was completely out of the question. Kinda of like a sawdust cake. The waiter seemed to be a distant relative of Eddie Haskell. The big shocker came after we paid the bill and I decided to use the restroom before we headed back home. It was filthy. I am really not a jerk but if I had seen the bathroom before I had eaten I would have run out the door. If the patrons restroom looked like that, I can only imagine what the kitchen looked like.