“Exhilarating Fun!”
Review of Valley Snow Dogz

Valley Snow Dogz
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Campton
More attraction details
Owner description: Sled dog rides and tours during spring, fall and winter months. Wheels during the non-snowy months and sleds during the winter. A family of mushers and their lovable sled dogs. Various locations in the White Mountains and Lakes Region including Waterville Valley, Thornton And Squam Lake. Great fun for families,groups and for special occasions and events. Year-round sled dog education and kennel tours
Reviewed January 5, 2013

We live the next town over from Lidia & Richard and their Valley Snow Dogz. When you live in a tourist-oriented region, you sometimes forget about the fun activities and scenic locations that are practically in your own backyard. So, last night I treated my daughter and son (ages 21 & 24) and my son's girlfriend (age 23) to a sled dog ride in Waterville Valley. Our hosts, Lidia & Richard Dale-Mesaros, are awesome. From introducing you to their beautiful, friendly dogs, to explaining how they care for, train, and work the dogs...to taking you on an exhilarating ride into the forest at night, to serving you hot cider and delicious homemade cookies...Lidia and Richard are kind and caring hosts. (And I can't forget to acknowledge the other mushers, twin sisters, Kim and Kelly Berg!) The Valley Snow Dogz experience is equal parts exhilarating fun and educational. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND a sled dog ride with the Valley Snow Dogz team! We did the "Mountain Taster." We paid at the Town Square Condominium Check-in office and met the mushers at the base of Tripoli Road (which is closed to cars in winter). You ride in a sled with a blanket (but definitely dress appropriately for the weather!) up Tripoli Road to the Osceola Vista Campground. The return trip is really exciting with the dog team getting up to 20mph! What a unique adventure! Thank you Valley Snow Dogz!

1  Thank ayuhlovenh
valleysnowdogz, Owner at Valley Snow Dogz, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Fond memories of that night! We so appreciated you all sharing a family night with us and hope that we will see you all again next season. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

I always read Trip Advisor reviews when planning vacations, but have only ever written one before this. Our Valley Snow Dogz night was so much fun I feel compelled to share. Thought it would be more for the kids, but my husband and I were also amazed at how much fun this is. Not just fun, but magical. Guides were friendly and very professional. The dogs won us all over. Had my parents with us who do not ski, cross-country or snowshoe so a winter vacation in Waterville Valley is just looking at pretty scenery for them. My father however joined in and also went on a dog sled ride and was absolutely thrilled. Highly recommend Valley Snow Dogz for everyone - families, couples, teens, seniors. Worth coming to Waterville Valley even just for this!

valleysnowdogz, Owner at Valley Snow Dogz, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you so much! We hope you will return again, we appreciate the review. Best wishes

Reviewed December 20, 2012

An experience that will thrill your soul...and remain in your heart !!!! From the hugs and soggy kisses given to you by the extraordinary sled dogs and the opportunity to meet some very special folks ...this will always be a treasured memory !!!! Hold on...and experience the excitement of the dogs doing what they love best...(aside from eating of course...!!!...) in one of nature's most beautiful settings!!!
I feel so fortunate to have had the awesome opportunity take this "ride"......and when I did my world got bigger.I smiled for days...and still am !!!! I can hardly wait to do it again...I'm addicted for sure !!! Yup...MAGIC !!!!

valleysnowdogz, Owner at Valley Snow Dogz, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Thank you SO much for taking the time to write up a review! We hope to see you back in the sled sometime soon.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Three friends and I took a Snow Dogz ride last winter in Waterville Valley. The whole experience was magical, from the palpable excitement of the dogs while the sleds were setup, to the serenity of being out in nature pulled along by these beautiful animals. It's an awesome experience for anyone who loves dogs and the outdoors.

valleysnowdogz, Owner at Valley Snow Dogz, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Many thanks for taking the time to write a review of your experience! We so appreciate it
Valley Snow Dogz