“Good, clean, low budget accomodations”
Review of Days Inn Campton

Days Inn Campton
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Campton
Montreal, Canada
“Good, clean, low budget accomodations”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

Staff was super polite. Terry at the front desk as well as the gentleman in charge of breakfast gave outsanding service always making sure we were satisfied.

Basic older rooms, but clean. Close to Highway 93. No complaints. Great staff, good value.

Room Tip: 2nd floor!!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Hebrew first
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Made reservations in advance- when we got there to check in at 10pm, we were told there were no rooms available. The desk clerk told us that he had called us to see if we were coming and we told him that we weren't going to need the room. This was not at all true. We had our ninety year old friend with us, we had been traveling all day, and we ended up driving six hours home. I will never use days inn again. I'd rather sleep in my car.

• Stayed August 2011
1 Thank bessier

Travelers are raving about these Campton hotels

Ridgefield, Connecticut
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I stayed in the Days Inn Campton for just one night. The room was fine; the bed comfortable. When I returned home, I realized that I had left something very important in my room. I called the hotel the next morning... they found my item, and mailed it back to me.

The item I had left in the room would have cost me about $500 to replace. I am very grateful for the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff at Days Inn Camptom. The did me a good deed, and saved me a bunch of money.

I'd be more than happy to stay there again!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank William J
Reviewed August 5, 2011

Terrible - Quite rundown. Backed up toilets in the middle of the night - Manager never available - would not leave authorization to compensate us for the inconvenience. Some front desk staff don't speak English - communication was difficult to say the least. They did not seem to care - there was a flying beetle type bug in our room - but at least no bedbugs and the sheets were clean.... and the breakfast was decent. Only accommodation available (NASCAR weekend) - price was affordable, but I guess we got what we paid for !! This is the second and last time we will stay there. Will be very hesitant to stay at ANY Days Inn in the future. Reported this to Days Inn International - have yet to get feedback

Room Tip: Beware - you get what you pay for
west bridgewater ma
Reviewed July 31, 2011

A group of us (8) arrived on motorcycles on a friday afternoon. With rain forcast for the night Sam let us all park our bikes under the portico. Later that night we had pizza delivered and the staff opened up a small dining area for us. The continental breakfast was exceptional. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was great. No complaints and will be going back again.

Wailea, Hawaii
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I was a little worried when I booked this hotel. It was a stop over hotel for us on the way to Montreal after flying in from Maui to Boston. Good location. Check in was easy and staff was friendly. Free breakfast which was helpful for us. Room was clean and they gave us 2 double beds without any problem. No question about checking in 2 adults and 3 children. Good stopping point for us to see the Autumn color before heading up to Montreal.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
NYC
Reviewed July 5, 2011

The location is fine. The front desk and staff were great. The adult bed bug found on my pillow cover was not. A thorough search of the beds after finding the bug turned up nothing, but it's not a good sign. It was our last night, so we didn't bother trying to get a new room. Can't tell if bites that I received over the weekend were from the hotel or just being outside hiking.

Anyway, just thought that you should all be warned.

2 Thank MichaelNYC54
DaysInnCampton, Owner at Days Inn Campton, responded to this review, July 7, 2011
We took action and had the rooms checked and inspected for “Bed Bugs” by Ant Farm Pest Management out of Belmont, NH. Their inspection showed no evidence of any kind of insects found in either room reported to have problems.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Campton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lincoln East - White Mountains
#20 of 20 in Lincoln
Pilgrim Inn and Cottages
Pilgrim Inn and Cottages
#3 of 10 in Plymouth

Been to Days Inn Campton? Share your experiences!