“Simply Amazing”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Its been 10 years since my husband and I have returned to the lakes region where we raised our children, we used to love the Cliff Lodge and hearing that it was reopened we had to check it out. The new owner has done and incredible job renovating and decorating the place, the deck is fantastic and has an unbeatable view of Newfound Lake. The staff including out waiter Prentisse was exceptionally professional and outgoing. The server knew the specials and menu inside and out. We ordered the Ahi Tuna and Stuffed Mushrooms for appetizers and were blown away by the flavor and quality. Salads were very fresh and dressings on the sides were nice so you can add as little as you would like. My husband got the filet and said it was one of the best cooked steaks he's ever had, cooked to a perfect medium rare, I had the baked stuffed shrimp which was to die for. The stuffing was delicious. Overall outstanding service, drinks were never gone and water was always topped off. For dessert we ordered chocolate cake which was not only displayed beautifully as if in a magazine but the size was huge! My only regret is saving our trip to the Ledge water Steakhouse for our last night in town, we will definitely be back next time we visit town!

There are newer reviews for Ledge Water Steak House

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Great location, but overpriced. The server we had was not polished and made several basic mistakes, such as coming to the table with a dirty napkin tucked into her pants. Also, we felt rushed, getting the bill as soon as the plates were cleared. Also, for some reason, the only Pino Grigio on the wine menu was $43 a bottle. Really? The owner needs to offer some wines at a more reasonable price. The food was very good, served hot and very tasty.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Striking sunset view of Newfound Lake and to be able to enjoy it with my family.
My ribeye was cooked MR just they way I had asked for and topped with melted
butter. To top it off with that pineapple upside down cake Yum Yum I will be back.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We lived in Bristol for twenty years before moving to Florida and always loved this place when it was the Cliff Lodge. When we return to New Hampshire every summer, this is the first restaurant we go to. Our personal favorites are the Ahi tuna and sweet potato casserole. The bread is absolutely wonderful. The service has always been fantastic. Sean waited on us this week and he was outstanding. Of course, the view of Newfound Lake is superb.

All in all, we highly recommend this place. Our only caveat is to beware of the very narrow road going up to the restaurant.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I went the first week it was open and the food and service was amazing my steak was fantastic!!!! I took my parents there last week and it was a total disaster the food seemed like it came out of the microwave and the service was poor. I will not be back.

1  Thank Kristin W

Been to Ledge Water Steak House? Share your experiences!