“Not healthy but very tasty”

The Homestead Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Bristol
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Bristol, New Hampshire
“Not healthy but very tasty”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Everything has butter, cheese, cream, or some kind of fat. Then again this makes all the food tasty. The drinks are a good pour and fairly priced. The food portions are generous and the food is fairly priced. My only issue is that there is nothing on the menu that is remotely good for you.

Visited April 2013

New Jersey
“Your average Steak”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Although the food was average, the prices were reasonable. We both chose meals off the special menu but I found my Prime Rib to be just an average piece of meat. My husband's Autumn Chicken was different but tasty. Chocolate Mousse was excellent. On the upside, the service was very friendly and professional.

Visited May 2013
Newburyport, MA
“This place is GREAT!!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My husband decided to take me out to dinner this past weeekend.
Where we have a second home up in Meredith we decided to go here.
The staff was great, as was the food!!
Their menu is quite extensive lots of great choices!!
Thanks for the excellent evening out with my husband!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Tracy B
Wentworth, New Hampshire
“Great Easter Meal!”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Decided to eat out this year and was so glad we did.
The menu selection was varied with lots of choices.
At 12:00 they appeared to be at 95% capacity but the Staff made us feel like we were the only ones there. Everyone on the staff was upbeat and worked together.
We had the Escargot to start, They were Tender and loaded with lots of melted cheese and served with toast points. We both had their Caesar Salads perfectly dressed with just the right amount of dressing and freshly grated Parm. cheese.
My husband ordered the Prime Rib Med. and it was cooked perfect, good flavor and tender, his mashed Potatoes were good and served Hot.
I had the Seafood Fetttichini served in rich Alfredo Sauce loaded with Scallops, Shrimp and Lobster! Another Great Meal at a Great local Restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Marjorie C
New Hampton, New Hampshire
“The Homestead Restaurant”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Relatively extensive menu to meet most desires. Some seasonal choices. Dining area is extensive and very pleasant.

Visited September 2012

Been to The Homestead Restaurant & Tavern? Share your experiences!