Omni Mount Washington Resort
$159
Carlson's Lodge(Twin Mountain)(Great Value!)
$117
$130
Arlington Hotel(Bethlehem)
$159
Priceline
Eagle Mountain House & Golf Club(Jackson)(Great Value!)
$95
Official Hotel
Bartlett Inn(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
$79
Travelocity
Evergreen Motel(Jefferson)
No availability for your dates from our partners
3,957 results
All reviewsthe main dining roombeautiful hotelmount washington resortgolf coursepresidential rangeresort feestep back in timeoutdoor poolzip lininghotel toursleigh ridehorseback ridingbretton armsski resortcog railwaycanopy tourget away
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 1, 2010

Where to start? This was a thoroughly enjoyable vacation! We arrived on the Sunday of vacation week, and even though we arrived at 11am, we were immediately assigned our gorgeous, updated room. Later in the day there were lines for check in, but even with the busy check in/out day (heard they turned over 130 rooms) there appeared to be adequate staff. Our room was updated, and very, very quiet and plush. Brunch was a huge treat, as I have two very picky eaters, and when our waiter noticed they were just nibbling, they talked with them about their favorite foods. Then, they went to the kitchens to get their very favorites! What a treat! A huge bowl of blackberries and powdered sugar! Skiing was a dream, and do not miss the tubing and skating (with complimentary skates). I wish that I could remember the name of the elevator operator... I think it was Edwardo? He was funny, pleasant, entertaining, and knew (after a very short time) what our floor was. He enthralled my daughter by leaping out and opening the door to our hallway with a deep bow. We will be back over and over again! One last comment - you MUST try the outdoor pool, compeletly surreal to have a snowblower going full blast to keep the edges of the pool clear as you soak. Great dressing area so you do not need to go back to the hotel cold.

1  Thank NHMomof2
OmniMgr, Manager at Omni Mount Washington Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2010

What a compliment! We are honored to be the host of your best vacation ever. It is always a pleasure for us to read reviews such as this and it is even more enjoyable for us to share compliments about our associates with our team. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Eduardo and will look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed February 26, 2010

Beautiful seclusion from the city with all the amenities to live luxurious! Beautiful old hotel that gives you such an idea of what life was like in the past. Definitly will return! Endlesws summer and winter activities. Never get bored in these mountains!

Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Annikamber

We are delighted that we could provide you with an escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. We always enjoy hearing from our customers and thank you for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor!

Reviewed February 26, 2010

Stayed at the hotel during school vacation week - the room itself was horrible: small, maybe 10 by 20 feet and the bathroom was tiny (maybe 4 by 8)with a shower tub combo that was stained with mold. The bedroon had water stains in the ceiling. Furniture was old scratched and beat up. Room doors so old that noise from the halls was a constant companion. Kids programs - none, period. Heat in the room was not controllable. Front desk was snooty and inneficent - real attitude problems. Internet connection was dialup speed (uselessly slow) after you can finally login. VERY DISSAPPOINTED. Avoid this hotel at all costs.

5  Thank beepac

It is disappointing to read about your experience at The Omni Mount Washington Resort. We are currently renovating all of our guest rooms in the hotel and most of the items listed in your review will be addressed. Most specifically we are working on changing out the thermostats and providing some additional soundproofing to the rooms and hallways. We do regret to hear that you did not know we have children's programs available. There are a variety of options that vary by season and age of the child. Please accept our apologies for your less than perfect stay, we are always looking for ways to make improvements to our resort and feedback such as yours proves to be a valuable way for us to identify our opportunities. Many thanks for sharing your experience and we hope you will reconsider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 22, 2010

Visited the Omni Mount Washington over President's Weekend. Spectacular grand hotel with a warm old world feel. Lobby was awesome with large fireplaces and many areas to relax, read, have a cocktail and just hang out to play provided chess/checkers/board games. Super clean and well updated. Booked a premium room with two queen beds and was lucky to get one of the larger corner rooms (#415) which was great! The skiing is right at the edge of the resort property at less than 1/2 mile away and a free shuttle bus was frequent and very convenient. Super friendly staff that was very attentive and professional.

Had dinner in the main dining room for two of the nights which was very good. From one to ten, a solid eight. The other nights had the buffet downstairs at Stickeny's resturant (we'll give that a seven). Yes, prices are similar to finer NY resturant rates in the main dining room, but the location and service was first rate as well.

My wife and young daughter loved everything about the hotel as did I. Spa services were excellent with exclusive access to their outdoor hot tub viewing the snow covered Mount Washington in the distance. Outdoor pool, open to everyone was awesome as was the indoor pool/jacuzzi. My wife visited the Nordic Ski lodge on the property for a try at cross country skiing and lessons which were excellent. My daughter and I got outselves signed up for the ski school. The children's Hobbit Ski School instructors were fantastic with all day and half day programs. The all day program for $115 (including lift ticket and lunch) is great for kids that are getting started and our daughter loved it. The adult instructors.....(ask for Walter if you go)....... taught me everything I needed to know to finally get me skiiing with confidence. Walter by far was the best ski instructor I've ever had and gave me the instruction that other teachers elswhere lacked. By the end of the long weekend my daughter was skiing all of the green and blue trails with the group class and claims to have done a short run on one of the black diamond trails. Thanks to amazing attention from the instructors we both improved significantly in just a few days.

While there are other activites, if you don't ski, there isn't much outside of the hotel property, but that was fine with us since the Mt Washington had everything anyone could want in a grand setting. Will definately be back.

Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank GusVlad

It sounds as if you and your family had a wonderful ski vacation at The Omni Mount Washington. We appreciate all of your compliments and will be sure to share your wonderful feedback with the Bretton Woods Ski Instructors, especially Walter. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed February 22, 2010

My husband, teenage son (19) and daughter (7) went to MWH for the President's Day holiday weekend 2/12-2/15. The hotel is newly renovated and much nicer than when we stayed there 9 years ago. The hotel is an old grand dame and she is lovely. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the beds are very comfy. We had two adjoining rooms. The rooms were hot, but cracking a window and using the ceiling fans took care of any issues with the temperature. The breakfast buffet was one of the best I have ever seen (and I have traveled all over the world and stayed at many 4 and 5 star hotels). The real reason I took time to write this review is that the staff at the hotel came through in an emergency. My husband had a very serous ski accident on Saturday (less than 12 hours into our vacation stay) and had to be taken by ambulance to the local hospital. My teenager was skiing at Bretton Woods, my 7 year old was in ski school, and I was in the room relaxing with a good book. Between the hotel and the ski area (also managed by the same folks as the hotel) they arranged to find my son, get my son and daughter back to the hotel, and help them with what they needed (comfort and food) while I went to the hospital (which was a 30 minute drive) to be with my husband. They even offered to have someone drive me to the hospital. The local hospital quickly determined that they could not treat my husband and that he needed emergency surgery from a specialist in Boston. He was then sent by ambulance to Boston (a 4 hour ride). I went back to the hotel to get the kids and pack up. Even though they had a minimum stay requirement for the holiday weekend they only charged me for one night (we left at 4pm on Saturday) and they offered us a 25% discount on a future stay. They also did not charge us for a massage and a sleigh ride that were canceled at the last minute. They could not have been more accommodating and helpful. My husband is thankfully recovering, and we plan to go back to the MWH as soon as he is better. I highly recommend this property. The hotel is lovely, the food was delicious, and most importantly for us, the service was excellent.

2  Thank traveleramy2013

We regret that your husband had a ski accident during your stay at our property but are so happy that our associates were there for support every step of the way. We will look forward to welcoming you back for what will hopefully be a much more relaxing and enjoyable stay at The Omni Mount Washington Resort.