“As expected” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge

Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Soups
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spring Valley, New York
“As expected”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2014

We were fortunate enough to eat outside on the deck...in the shade.
The wait staff was attentive,polite and not overbearing.
My husband had steak sandwich au jus and I had the chicken wrap.
Both portions were quite large...only finished half the wrap.
With beer and wine, the bill was about $50.00.
We would NOT have liked Fabyans if we ate inside...dark, very noisy with TV's going ,music etc. and it was HOT! But the place was quite full.

Visited August 2014
Omni_Mt_Washington, Manager at Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, September 23, 2014
Thank you for your review of Fabyan's Station. I'm happy to read that you enjoyed your meal on the deck and that the wait staff was pleasant. I hope you'll join us again on a future visit to the Omni Mount Washington Resort.

Monroe, Connecticut
“It's good. Limited menu with an odd mix of choices.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2014

Atmosphere is kind of like a Chili's. We sat at a table in the bar rather than wait for a table in the dining room....probably also a safer all adult choice as well although that was not our reason. Would be a fun place with a small group.

The waitress was wonderful. She was stretched a little thin but she was very polite and attentive all things considered.

The menu is a little more limited than I would have expected and the types of food span a pretty large range...Clam chowder, Greek salad, and pan fried cod with sandwiches and wraps in between. Prices were reasonable. Maybe a little high.

My wife had the Greek salad which she said was very good and it did have a lot of vegetables with it. She ordered it with chicken and there was a very good portion of what I like to call fast food chicken in it....it's grilled but somehow tastes boiled. Based on an earlier review I went with the chicken salas sandwich which had a very good taste but was a little dry. I ordered my meal with onion rings and those were very good.

All in all far from the worst meal we have had but also not the best...it was good.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Massachusetts
“Ok for area without many options”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014

We ate dinner here twice. Fabyan's has large portions of standard pub fare, and peak times are very noisy; not surprising for a family-friendly spot like this. The night we ate at the bar, the bartender was handling the entire room pretty much on her own and under the circumstances, she did a great job.

Visited August 2014
Omni_Mt_Washington, Manager at Fabyan's Station Restaurant and Lounge, responded to this review, August 29, 2014
I appreciate your comments about your visit to Fabyan's Station. This is a popular spot in the summer with guests stopping by from the Omni Mount Washington Resort, Bretton Woods and the Cog Railway. We've got some great staff here and they are glad to see so many people enjoying our food and history. I invite you back for another visit at any time of the year.
Kingston, Canada
“Great spot.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2014

The best chicken salad sandwich I ever ate. Mild wings were spicy for our daughter but the waitress quickly got us new ones plain with sauce on side. Excellent music. Funny informative waitress. Nice views. Evening is more pub oriented.

Boston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, okay prices, and friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Durring our stay at Bretton Woods we came here twice a because the family liked it. They're aren't that many resteraunts in the area and this one was the best one we went to. I had noticed that the resteraunt was owned by the resort, so you should expect good food because the chefs are hired by them. The first time we went there was the early evening we came in, there was not too many people but the device was quick. The second time was later at night (around 8:00) and we waited about 25 minutes for a table for 4 and the food took longer. Both times we went there the food was excellent, non of us had a complaint! I highly recommend the apple pulled pork sandwich and the turkey dinner. The prices are lower than what you'd expect for a tourist trap type of place. Overall I'd come here again!