Given this hotel was just renovated it was disappointing. Yes a cosmetic renovation was done on the public areas and the individual room sleeping area but the bathroom work was incomplete and disappointing. Everything worked but:
1. bath room floor has to be at least 20 years old and looks every year of it.
2. shower/tub, toilet and shower tile were not done. Grout and caulk was dirty and needs to be done.
3. Entry floor is not done, it also looks at least 20 years old.
These areas are not up to the standard of a recent renovation.
The staff was very pleasant but not very knowledgable of anything not associated with Omni in the local area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
Located in the heart of the White Mountain National Forest in Bretton Woods, NH, The Lodge offers easy access to countless outdoor adventures, great balcony views overlooking the Presidential Mountain Range and a soothing indoor heated pool. It's your base for outdoor adventures in New Hampshire's White Mountains.
In the shadow of Mt. Washington on Route 302, The Lodge is part of the legendary Mount Washington Resort -- affording guests all the resort amenities, from golf, tennis and swimming to skiing, skating and horseback riding. Or simply enjoy the spectacular views on walks, bike rides and hikes on and around the property. Take a short stroll to the Omni Mount Washington Hotel, where you can sit on the veranda of this historic grand hotel or tour rooms where history was made.
The Lodge is ideally situated to take advantage of five ski areas just minutes away. Bretton Woods, New Hampshire's largest ski area, offers a friendly atmosphere, superior snow and four high-speed quads, while Nordic fans can ski 100 km of some of NH's best cross-country trails at the Bretton Woods Nordic Center. Your whole family will find plenty to do, and there's even the Kids' Club with activities that range from cooking with the chef, to trips, to snowshoe nature walks. And when you're ready to go out, you can use the convenient Resort shuttle to get around.
Each room at this conveniently-located motel has a private balcony or patio overlooking the Presidential Mountain Range and the Omni Mount Washington Hotel. Our indoor heated pool, Jacuzzi and sauna offer a soothing retreat. The Lodge's Hearthside Lounge is welcoming and cozy, perfect for a meeting or reception. With activities, restaurants, lounges, live nightly entertainment and other special attractions, there are plenty of opportunities to relax -- but no chance you'll be bored.
The Lodge is located in Bretton Woods, New Hampshire, only 2 1/2 hours from Boston.... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lodge at Bretton Woods reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodge At Bretton Woods Hotel Bretton Woods
- Hotel Bretton Woods