“Great Stay”

Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bow
Reviewed April 3, 2014

This is the best Hotel we have stayed in. Super clean, comfortable beds, spacious bathroom, good reading lights by beds, extra pillows and blanket. Pool was great, Staff was professional and friendly. Location to Concord was easy and quick.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Park N
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Hello Park!
Thanks so much for staying with us and for taking the time to write a wonderful review. All reviews are shared with my team, as yours was this morning. Reading it just brought smiles to my team's faces so thank you for that!

We look forward to having you back with us the next time travel takes you to the Concord area.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stayed here with my children, renting two rooms. I have never been so displeased with a Hampton Inn. Both rooms had a horrible cigarette odor. The beds were not that of Hampton Inn quality. The pool was cold and did not have the smell of chlorine. The whole pool area had an odor of dirty feet. I have attempted to contact management, unsuccessfully.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Lisa M
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Hello Lisa:
I would like to thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. I do want to offer my apologies for the short-comings experienced with the rooms and pool in March. The 2 rooms and wing you were in are non-smoking so I can not explain the cigarette odor. I have since inspected these rooms and they are back to odor-free. We were have some trouble with the heater to the pool but this too has been corrected. We do not use chlorine in the water and that is why you did not smell it; we use a non-odor chemical for this very reason.

Again, I apologize for not being able to meet your expectations. If you wish to call me, please feel free to do so @ 603-224-5322

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Easy access to Concord and the interstate, yet quiet. Enjoyed fitness room and pool. Great Chinese restaurant right across street. Very welcoming: cookies and even hot soup for the weary traveler. Only complaint was that the lighting in the bathroom was dim.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Patricia H

Hi Patricia:
Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. I appreciate your positive feedback. I will double check the lighting in the bathroom -sometimes the ballasts get weak and need to be replaced -that might be the case for your room and if so, we will take care of it.

We look forward to your return when travels next take you to the Concord area.

Best regards

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Hampton of concord/Bow is a great facility with a great staff. Room was clean and pleasant enjoyed my stay and look forward to a future stay. I would stay there anytime I am in the area. Hampton Inn is also right off the highway allowing easy access to the area and with help of staff we were able to get around with ease

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Douglas. Thanks for being with us and for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with my team so starting the day with one such as yours is a great boost to the staff. We appreciate your positive comments and look forward to having you back again when your travels next take you to the Concord area.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We ended up staying here because our other choices in the area were sold out. It was most difficult to enjoy anything about this hotel because of the complete odor all through the place of cigarettes. It was just awful! We stayed one night, and that was one night too many. We won't return to this Hampton Inn unless they completely remodeled the place to get rid of the odors and were to go 100% non-smoking! It didn't matter that they claim the smokers have a separate floor to stay on. All areas smelt like they had been smoked in. Everything else during our stay may have been okay, but the smoking deal is a complete deal breaker.

Room Tip: A good room to select might be in the future after they toss out carpets, linens etc....and go 100...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Bellaca P

Good day. Thanks for being with us and for taking the time to write the review. I do want to apologize to you for the smoke smell in the hotel. Typically, even though we do have 1 floor of smoking rooms, the smoke does not permeate the hotel. As I have been away, I am not sure what is causing this but we are currently looking into this, including changing all the filters for the air handler units.

I do appreciate your feedback and understand your concerns and wanted to know we are addressing them in a priority fashion.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is a very convenient location right off the highway near 89 and 93. Close to Universities and Shopping. The welcoming staff and great amenities made this stay a very good one. The Breakfast had many choices for a great start to your day and the lobby area had lots of comfortable seating and Televisions to stay up on the news while eating.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Hi,
Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write your review. All reviews are shared with my team so when we start the day like we have today with one such as yours, it is just a great boost to my staff and makes my job that much easier - so thank you for that!

We appreciate you staying with us and look forward to having you back with us when your travels from Saint. Albans takes you back to the Concord area.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Visiting family in Concord and tried Hampton Inn Concord/Bow with Expedia booking for a total of three nights (1 week day night - check out - return for a Saturday & Sunday). The front desk was excellent. First night was uneventful OK bed, clean room and bathroom, usual hotel through the wall heater noise. Returned a few days later for a Saturday and Sunday stay and the hotel was over run by dozens of young hockey players running ever where and hockey parents sitting in the lounge drinking. After originally asking to be as far away from the kids as possible, I called and asked if they would move me at 11PM away from the kids. They moved me to the "North Wing" away from the kids into what they called an upgraded room. The only difference in my mind other that the whirlpool tub which I don't need, was it was not made available to groups or evidently Expedia Travelers. The front desk gentlemen saved the day and turned me from being really angry to just slightly put out in having to move my things. It resulted in a satisfactory nights sleep. Having been a Hilton Honors Member for many years while working, I am troubled that booking through Expedia made me a second class citizen. When returning to this area, I'm probably going to stick with Marriott or private run properties.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank DocHarrisHHI

Good day, Michael.

Thanks for staying with us while visiting your family. We do appreciate your business and your feedback.

We do our best to provide a comfortable stay for every guest but when we fall short as we did on your last night, it is disappointing for all of us.

It is certainly not our objective to look at Expedia guests as second class guests. The room you ended up in on your last night was an upgraded room and thus one that would not necessarily be given on arrival. However given the number of sports rooms in house, we might have been able to be a bit more discerning when assigning your room.

Your comments have been taken to heart; we will strive to do our best to meet the needs of all of our guests and will do so with your feedback in mind.

I do hope you will reconsider and come back to the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow when your travels next take you to the area.

Michael Scavotto

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bow
Comfort Inn Concord
Courtyard Concord
Courtyard Concord
#6 of 8 in Concord
Holiday Inn - Concord Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Concord/Bow? Share your experiences!