“Clean, Quiet and Remote”

Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bow
Staten Island, New York
“Clean, Quiet and Remote”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Check In went well. Room was clean and appointed well. Breakfast fare was the usual Hampton Inn experience, but well presented. Had a lot of snow during my visit. While they had a crew constantly servicing the parking area I still had issues. The lot has a lot of terrain and traction was challenging. I was, however, able to get in and out to attend to my business needs. Staff were nice. Looking forward to visiting again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Good day:
Thanks for staying with us and for writing your review. I appreciate your comments and am pleased to read that your overall stay was good. We look forward to having you back with us in the future - possibly with the snow gone.... :)

Michael Scavotto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

We had to get off the road during a massive snow storm. Hampton inn had a room which we gladly took. This hotel turned out to be a gem. Free hot coffee and 2 free to use computers in the lobby, free newspaper, pleasant staff were just a start. Add a new clean room, neutragina toiletries, free wi-fi and a Panasonic TV and this is now real good stay. Unexpected find is a fine Asian restaurant across the street (literally) with well ranked Chinese and Japanese food. I hear skiing is 20 minutes away although we skied elsewhere on his trip. Great hotel for even better price!

Stayed February 2014
Good day, Michael:
Thanks so much for staying with us and for writing your review. My team and I appreciate your positive comments and look forward to having you return to us. Pat's Peak is just 20 minutes up I-89 from the hotel - a great place to ski and then easy trip back to the hotel. We expect skiing until near the end of March so come on back - or whenever your travel plans next take you to the Concord area -we look forward to having you back.

Boston, MA
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I had an unplanned stay here on a snowy night over President's Day weekend when i couldn't make it all the way home due to a blizzard. I had first stopped at another hotel which was full. They called the Hampton Inn for me which had 1 room left, a smoking room. I don't smoke and asked the man at reception if the room reeked of smoke. He said they clean it as much as they can between guests. Since I had no other options, I took the room.
Yes, it smelled like stale smoke but the bedding and towels were clean, fresh and the room was spotless. And I was so glad to be there instead of out on the horrible roads. There were a ton of kids at the hotel because of school vacation, but I couldn't hear them at all.
The breakfast the next day was very good and there was plenty of room despite the hotel being packed with vacationing families. All of the staff were very pleasant. I would definitely stay there again, next time planning ahead so I get a non-smoking room!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Hello and thank you for writing your review. You pretty much summed up how we try to handle our smoking rooms - we do the best we can but indeed, those rooms are used by smokers. I, along with Linda, my Executive Housekeeper, appreciate your constructive feedback. We also thank you for the comments about breakfast and your overall stay. We look forward to having you back in one of our non-smoking rooms when your travels next take you to the Concord area.

East Longmeadow, United States
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I arrived somewhat late, but i was treated like the time did not matter, my room was very nice, even had a good view of my car, so I was able to use my remote start in the morning as I had to leave early. I enjoyed that the breakfast was ready even before 6am as I needed to be on the road by 6am

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this review, February 17, 2014
Neil:
Thanks so much for staying with us on your trip from Longmeadow.

We try to be as flexible as possible so I am glad to read that we were able to meet your timeframe for breakfast as well. In the event the hot food is not out, always ask - we can typically get something for you from the cold area as well as taking one of our Breakfast On the Run bags with you.

We look forward to having you back when your travels next take you to the Concord area.

Fayetteville, GA
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We reserved two rooms for a family of seven. The accommodations were clean, stylish and comfortable. The breakfast was extensive and delicious. The staff were top-notch and the fire in the lobby was perfect after a night of skiing. Oh, the beds... some of the most comfortable we've ever had the pleasure of sleeping on. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Dear Ed:

Thanks for visiting from Georgia! Your comments have been shared with my team which just brightened everyone's day on this cold morning!

We appreciate you and your family staying with us and for taking the time to write.

If ever back in the Concord area, we do hope you will once again choose the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow as your home away from home.

Newburyport, United States
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We select Hampton Inn because of the consistency of the service and accommodations. Again, we were not disappointed! Friendly people, spotless room and great breakfast. I would certainly come back to this hotel again!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Lisa,

Thanks so much for visiting from Newburyport! We appreciate you choosing the Hampton Inn Conord/Bow and are pleased we met your high standards. Your comments ideally fit in with what we strive to achieve so thank you for that.

We look forward to having you return when your travels next take you to the Concord area.

Best regards

Bradenton, Florida
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We were here for a weekend of skiing at Pat's Peak and found the hotel staff to be most helpful and courteous. We were surprised at the maid service every day of our stay unlike most places. The hot breakfasts were good and filling and included scrambled eggs, meat, potatoes, and assorted cereals and fresh fruits. Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate were always available and much appreciated after cold days on the mountain. And the location was very close to many restaurants in Concord. It was a good choice and I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello and thanks for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow! My team appreciates your feedback and are glad you were able to get some skiing in @ Pat's Peak; They are a great partner with us.

Your comments have been shared with my team - a great way to start off a cold, chilly day!!
We look forward to having you return - Pat's Peak is open until near the end of March - come back and visit!

Michael Scavotto
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bow
Best Western Concord Inn & Suites
#5 of 8 in Concord
Fairfield Inn Concord
Fairfield Inn Concord
#4 of 8 in Concord

Been to Hampton Inn Concord/Bow? Share your experiences!