Hampton Inn Concord/Bow
Good 3.5/5
Courtyard Concord(Concord)
Good 3.5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsoff the highwayroom was cleannice hotelthe breakfast areaeasy accesswafflespleasant stayhot breakfastnew hampshirefree breakfastcookiesconvenient locationbusiness tripwould stay againgreat place to stayfront desk staffindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 19, 2013

This was a great Hampton Inn. Such a little town, had no great expectations. Room was clean, hotel was clean, breakfast was your standard free breakfast but had a great variety of food to choose from. Only bad part, elevator (1 of 2) was out of service and we were on the 4th floor.

1  Thank lfitz62599
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Hi Lisa,

Thanks so much for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow! We appreciate that as well as your comments. My team strives daily to achieve the results you experienced, sans the missing elevator! I am pleased to let you know the elevator has since been fixed and we are back up and running.

Thanks again - we all look forward to having you back when you travels take you to the Concord area.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have stayed many times and found the staff to be friendly, helpful, polite and professional. When asked about a taxi being available, they offered to make the arrangements for that moment or whenever I wanted to leave. I called the desk and all arrangements were made easily for my trip. The morning breakfast offers a separate place to obtain the food and plenty of places to sit and enjoy the meal, the breakfast bar is restocked and kept neat and clean on a continual basis.The Hotel is always clean and comfortable and makes even a short visit a pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Hi Jean,

Thanks for staying with us and for taking the time to write the review about your visit to the Concord area and the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow.

My staff and I truly appreciate your positive feedback and in fact, will be used this morning at our daily stand up meeting.

Our goal is a great guest experience and to that end, thanks for reinforcing the training and effort taken to get there.

We all look forward to having you back when your travels take you back to the Concord/Bow area.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

The staff is nice and the location convenient if you need to be in the Concord "area" however the hotel has outdated guest rooms (dark, old) and the hotel is not walking distance to downtown or anything else. The breakfast was a mob scene and I could not get near the 2 computers placed in the lobby - I was pretty happy to check out of there, if I had stayed more than one night I would have found alternate accommodations.

3  Thank vg411973
ConcordBow, General Manager at Hampton Inn Concord/Bow, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Good day:

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow and for taking the time to write the review. I appreciate the positive comment about the staff as we pride ourselves on guest service.

I apologize that the lobby was as busy as it was when you were trying to use the guest computers. We have had a number of groups in over the past few weeks which can create a busy place.

Our hotel celebrated 23 years of continuous service in July. While we have up-dated our rooms over the course of the years, we are looking once again next year for another update. I am sure once done, the look of the room will be more in line of meeting your expectations.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We return to this hotel when in the area - we have found the staff to be extremely helpful, particularly the Assistant Manager who looked after us so well. Rooms are large and well maintained. Layout can be a little confusing with the floor levels, as Lobby level is 2, but easy to get used to. The breakfast at this Hampton is better than most - and the blueberry muffins are a must. Ask for restaurant discount coupons for the local area at the front desk.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Good day, Amanda:

Thanks for taking the time to write the review on your recent stay here at the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow! We all appreciate your feedback and thanks for your comments about Matt, our AGM. Through him, the staff strives to reach the goals that go with excellence in guest service and product. To that end, I am pleased to see we succeeded.

We all look forward to your return when your travels take you back once again to the Concord area.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The Hampton Inn at Concord/Bow New Hampshire has one of the best handicapped rooms I have found in my travells with a wheelchair person. The room is large, has a roll-in/walk-in shower. Everything one needs for a handicapped person.

Hi Tom,

Thanks for staying with us at the Hampton Inn Concord/Bow and for taking the time to write the review. I appreciate the positive comments about our accessible rooms. You are the 2nd person in as many weeks who has made this comments so that is great to see.

We all strive for the best possible guest experience and I am glad to see we succeeded with you and your visit.

My team and I look forward to having you back with us when your travels once again take you to the Concord/Bow area.

Have a great Autumn season ahead.