“Great place to stay” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Bow
No Attleboro, United States
“Great place to stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We were pleasantly surprised how clean and fresh the room was when we got there at 11:30 at night. It was so nice to come in and clean up and be able to go to bed in a nice clean comfortable room. Would recommend Hampton Inn to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
Boston, Massachusetts
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have mixed feelings about this hotel. I wasn't anticipating too much as we had booked this hotel as only a stop over on our way to pick up my girls from Camp the following day. I booked through priceline so I didn't choose this hotel but ended up with it and got a deal so I can't complain about the price.
After looking at the pictures online and reading some of the previous reviews I was not looking forward to our stay.. the pictures don't look that great online...
We got to the hotel that night.. and I was surprised pulling in as it looked better than pictured .. walking into the lobby it has obviously been recently redone and updated..which was nice. The staff at check in was great.. very pleasant and check in was rather fast... ONLY ONE PROBLEM... we ended up with a smoking room. (using priceline doesn't offer you the choice... and honestly I didn't even know hotels still offered smoking) We had our son with us and asked if it woud be really bad... well, honestly the room was like being in an ashtray. It was so horrible and I had the worst sleep EVER. Also, being a low budget hotel .. the air conditioner would click on and off which made it hard to circulate the air.
We went down to the pool area.. which is small but does the trick. The next morning before heading out we went to the breakfast offered in the lobby which was pretty good considering this is a 2.5 star hotel... I wasn't expecting much but the selection was good and the lobby space was able to accommodate a lot of travelers in a relaxed way.
Sooo overall I wasn't expecting much for the money and pictures and star rating.. But I was surprised and thought the hotel made the best of what they had... Other than the room being smoking (but that isn't the hotels fault as I booked through a 3rd party and those are the risks in getting a great deal) I'd stay again for a deal on a stop over only if I wasn't in a smoking section.

Room Tip: Make sure if you are NOT a smoker to get in the non smoking section.
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Hyde Park, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

Although we had a problem with the HVAC, we identified it too late for it to be fixed by hotel maintenance. They were willing to move us to another room but that didn't work for us because the only room left was a "smoking room". I really have to wonder why any hotel has smoking rooms any longer. So many hotels have moved to "no smoking" for all rooms.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

North Fort Myers, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

Have always had a good experience at Hampton Inn's unfortunately not at this hotel, too many problems. Outside of hotel seems to have been neglected, rooms should be better insulated and maintenance checked reg. Overall this hotel seems to be neglected

2 Thank frostygail
New Hampshire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

I landed here because of a priceline bid. I've passed this hotel hundreds of times and never thought to stay here (I rarely need a room in Concord).

Staff was friendly. A forgotten toothbrush request even got me Tom's toothpaste!

Fridge (with a freezer for recharging icepacks), a microwave, comfy bed and even pillows that were so good I left mine in my suitcase.

Not deluxe, but pretty darn nice. Free breakfast tomorrow morning too.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Saint James, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

good place to rest your head while your on a business trip or visiting family that doesn't have enough room for all of yours. The staff is pleasant, The rooms are clean, all in all its a good, safe place to stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is a pleasant place to stop for the night, clean and quiet, with friendly and helpful staff. Be sure to pick up the free Concord area map at a rest stop, and use it to drive around the downtown area -- Concord is a lovely small city and the state capitol.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Bow
BEST WESTERN Concord Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn Concord
Fairfield Inn Concord
#4 of 8 in Concord
Holiday Inn - Concord Downtown

Been to Hampton Inn Concord/Bow? Share your experiences!