“Much more than expected”

Chen Yang Li Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Bow
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Essex, Vermont
“Much more than expected”
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I felt like I stepped into the Twilight Zone when I walked in. Huge, beautiful place, big sushi bar, quick attentive service. The food was excellent, fresh, light sauces, and abundant. I was starving and couldn't finish my meal. In NY or Boston I would be impressed, but I was shocked to find this in upstate New Hampshire! Prices were very reasonable, too! I'm going to go back!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank wbnphd

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food, Need to Clean Up”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great sushi. Great Chinese. They didn't give me plastic utensiles or napkins for a to-go order (nor did they ask).
The place looks dingy. They should remove the carpet and give the place a good wash / coat of paint.
Staff was distracted and not 100% attentive.
Food was delicious

Visited January 2013
Loudon, NH
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My wife and I have been coming here for years and have always had a great experience. To start us off right we shared a scorpion bowl. Very tasty!
I had the crispy duck which was very good.
My wife had the crystal shrimp which was as good as always!!
There was enough for leftovers as well.
The fortune cookies at the end are chocolate, which is a bit different, but good.
I will be back.

• Visited January 2013
Hyde Park, Vermont, United States
“very good stop over...”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I was pleased to be in the vicinity of this place when it was I was hungry for a bit of lunch. Have zoomed in here in the past, and been pleased with spring rolls and other appetizers to stay me along the way. A friendly greeting to the stranger is a nice touch, and the food seems to arrive quickly and really quite a notch above in the Chinese restaurant category. It is nice, it is clean, it is convenient. Should you want an adult beverage, they have a broad variety of good stuff and a solid pour.

• Visited December 2012
New Hampshire
“Great quality chinese & sushi”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Always enjoy eating here when staying across the street at the Hampton Inn on business. The food is always fresh, hot & very tasty. The sushi is perhaps my favorite & the drinks are very enjoyable as well.

The chinese food is not your average basic food, it is top notch. The staff is very attentive & friendly.

• Visited September 2012