“Rosa Flamingos- Don't waste your money!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Rosa Flamingo's

Rosa Flamingo's
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Fitchburg MA
“Rosa Flamingos- Don't waste your money!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

We ate at Rosa Flamingo's on the recommendation of someone at our hotel. What a mistake this was!

The night we arrived was very warm, and had been raining half the afternoon. They have an air conditioner but it was not on. They had the door open to the outside area but no screen. The mosquitoes were coming in at a rapid pace and we spent half the dinner chasing them off. We were very hot throughout our visit to Rosa Flamingos's. Also, it is very difficult to find the entrance to this restaurant. it is at the front of the building with very poor lighting.

There was a party of 15 next to us and it gets very loud in there. With no buffers or decorations, there also are no barriers for the sound. I could not even hear my husband speak.

The waitress was friendly at first but told us she was bringing us bread and never did. When it was time for her to return our card after paying the bill, she had gotten engaged into a conversation with the table next to us. Instead of waiting until she was done, she slid the card holder over to our table. No word, no eye contact, no Thank you.

The food service is extremely slow. The food itself is average at best. My husband had the NY strip and I had pizza.

Also, this restaurant is very pricey!!! It was over $14 for a small pizza and most of the other entrees were around $19.00-25.00. I have eaten in many restaurants and for those prices I am expecting at least good food.

Finally, a little bit about the atmosphere. There is none. There were 3 pictures on the wall that I saw. The color is a drab dark brownish color and the candles on the tables were not lit/turned on. Why bother having the candles if you are going to put no effort into turning them on??? There are old plastic placemats on the table which reminded me of eating at someone’s barbeque. YUCK!

Overall, it was a mistake to eat here and I would not recommend it to anyone.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank E E

Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Consistently Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

We got there late on a Saturday night and were able to get a seat relatively fast. We asked to sit inside, as we did not want to deal with bugs. Unfortunately, the side door was open the entire time we were there letting in so many mosquitoes that the table next to us made killing them the evening entertainment. As for food, we split the mussels appetizer which was average. I had the New York strip; it was cooked to order but nothing spectacular. My boyfriend had the fra diavolo, which was very good. The desert was some molten lava cake which was good. Overall, this was average.

• Visited July 2012
Cape Coral, FL
“Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2012

We usually eat in the lower level, basement area, where the bar is located & usually at the bar when seats are available. Good food.

Visited October 2011
Sacramento, California
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

Great service, excellent food, friendly atmosphere!

Visited June 2012
Williamstown, Massachusetts
“We love Rosa Flamingo's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

After a day of hiking, my wife and I went to Rosa Flamingo’s, as always. What a wonderful place to relax, have a glass of wine and a delicious dinner. Very pleasant atmosphere, friendly staff, extensive menu, large portions & reasonable prices. We love the place. Only rated #7? Are you kidding me?

• Visited May 2012