We were guests for 6 nights and just loved the lodge.
The location was terrific and the overall log cabin atmosphere was just great. So different from most any other B&B you will find in NH.
The B&B was upscale without being pretentious. Breakfasts were fantastic - especially the stuffed french toast croissant. The only complaint I would make is that I never managed to eat lunch out because we were still full.
Mike and Carol are friendly and are very knowledgeable about the area and helpful with suggestions for activities and dinner. We felt right at home whether relaxing on the couch in the great room or watching the sunrise over Mt. Washington on the deck.
We are looking forward to going back next summer!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grande log bed & breakfast reminiscent of those in our National Parks, located in the heart of the White Mountains in Bethlehem, NH. Built of huge logs and decorated with comfortable western furniture, the Lodge is warm and inviting from the moment you walk through the front doors and catch a glimpse of Mt. Washington. With 9 romantic guest rooms, panoramic views, crackling fires and great breakfasts, we've created an atmosphere where you can unwind and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire so you can book your Bear Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Mountain Hotel Bethlehem
- Bear Mountain Lodge Bethlehem, NH - White Mountains