Mike & Carol are amazing hosts! I actually booked this bed & breakfast on a whim, I went online on a Friday am just after Valentines day and I booked their last room for the weekend for my boyfriend and myself. From the 1st phone call to Mike he was so kind. My boyfriend had no idea I booked the room. He got home from work and I said pack your bags for the weekend along with your snowboard stuff and we are heading out. When we arrived Friday night and pulled down the long driveway, wow! what we saw was gorgeous. A huge log cabin with white lights surrounded by 30 inches of snow. Mike met us at the door and greeted us. The TOUR started with a trip to the kitchen where Carol had just made a homemade batch of choc chip cookies. The weekend continued on from there. All we can say is what an amazing place to get away to. From the steam shower in our room, to the amazing breakfast to the skiing just near by, and the company of two great hosts, we will be back I am sure of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grande log bed & breakfast reminiscent of those in our National Parks, located in the heart of the White Mountains in Bethlehem, NH. Built of huge logs and decorated with comfortable western furniture, the Lodge is warm and inviting from the moment you walk through the front doors and catch a glimpse of Mt. Washington. With 9 romantic guest rooms, panoramic views, crackling fires and great breakfasts, we've created an atmosphere where you can unwind and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Bear Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Mountain Hotel Bethlehem
- Bear Mountain Lodge Bethlehem, NH - White Mountains