My fiancee and I stayed at Bear Mountain Lodge this holiday and had a wonderful stay. We stayed in a lovely room called "The Call of the Loon" which was so cozy and made us feel at home. The steam shower was my fiancee's favorite part of the room and I loved the view of the mountains from our window. The innkeepers, Mike and Carol, made us feel extremely welcome and were very helpful in their recommendations of what sites to see. In fact, my fiancee and I were engaged on this vacation so that makes Bear Mountain Lodge all that more special of a place. You won't be disappointed with your stay at Bear Mountain Lodge as the breakfast and goodies are exceptional, the service is outstanding, the lodge is spotless, and the service is amazing. We will definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grande log bed & breakfast reminiscent of those in our National Parks, located in the heart of the White Mountains in Bethlehem, NH. Built of huge logs and decorated with comfortable western furniture, the Lodge is warm and inviting from the moment you walk through the front doors and catch a glimpse of Mt. Washington. With 9 romantic guest rooms, panoramic views, crackling fires and great breakfasts, we've created an atmosphere where you can unwind and feel at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotwire so you can book your Bear Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Mountain Hotel Bethlehem
- Bear Mountain Lodge Bethlehem, NH - White Mountains