“Great food, subpar service”
Review of Cold Mountain Cafe

Cold Mountain Cafe
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just like my title stated. The menu is not too large, but you will find something you like because the food descriptions sound so good. All of our food was excellent but it took 2.5 hours to eat a meal when we should have been down in 1 hour. It took forever to get water, tea, food and options for dessert. I was disappointed but seems to be the standard in a lot of the White Mountain area towns.

1  Thank dkwst9

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I've eaten here a few times - and the menu always has interesting combinations of things that I would have never put together - and taste delicious.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I were staying in Bethlehem for a weekend and wanted to get dinner nearby, rather than drive to Littleton. The food at Cold Mountain cafe was very good, and I enjoyed the vegetarian ravioli a lot. Our waitress seemed bored by us however, and they had the door of the restaurant open to the street, so a cold wind was coming into the restaurant that we could feel despite being seated furthest from the door. It seemed like a cute place, but the seating style and ambiance is maybe better suited to breakfast/brunch than a romantic dinner out.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

We really enjoyed the food and friendly waitress. The place isn't very big (10 tables) but the food was terrific. What a find!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great little place in Bethlehem.
Reasonable menu choice. Had the soup which was very tasty with a half sandwich.
The inside smelt a little musty, but the outside area was lovely in the autumn sunshine.