“Oh my scone Glory!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 3, 2018

BEST scone I've had in a very long time. Worth any drive just for that. While your there buying the scone, have a coffee, it's great too. We even stopped again on our way back and had lunch. Again, awesome! Their soup is also, delicious. I'm pretty sure that anything you order there will make you want to go again and and again.

Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

Had 2 of the daily specials. So much food couldn’t finish but it will make an excellent snack for later. Glad we tried this cute out of the way place. Popular with the locals. Good smoothies,soups,wraps,sandwiches. Great service and prices aren’t bad

Reviewed April 9, 2018

We drove right by this place looking for a Bfast spot while waiting for the Maple Experience. On the way back to the farm we spotted it and went in. The coffee was delicious!!! My wife who drinks Decaf loved her latte, I had a Ice Coffee and Milkyway Hot Coffee and they were excellent. The little one got her hot chocolate and could not stop talking about her pretty designs in the whipped cream. We also had 2 Bfast wraps and chocolate croissant. All were delicious.

Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

This coffee shop is one of the best in area. I go there often and they have really really nice sandwiches for breakfast. They plenty of different coffee and my favorite os house blend which is so smooth and tasty for a black coffee drinker. They have nice cookies and pastries which are very tasy. Design of coffee shop it’s not that much good because it’s a small place. And they make your sandwich right front of you. If someone wants visit mount Washington in New Hampshire they should stop by for coffee shop which is located in Bethlehem.
Eray

Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

We stopped by at 11.00 am after calling in to the post office next door for stamps. We were just passing through the village but wanted a coffee. We were tempted by some really delicious looking scones while we were there. The girl serving told us we could have them as a take-out if we wanted and we could have them warm, too with butter. Oh how rude to refuse such an offer.
The scones were delicious; I had a lemon and ginger on and my partner had mixed berry flavoured scone.

It was a really great cafe with a varied menu which I hope, we can return to sample more of another time. Some of the best scones we’ve ever had.