“Fantastic little coffee shop”
Review of The Maia Papaya

The Maia Papaya
Ranked #2 of 11 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Fantastic little coffee shop”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Every time I travel, I love to try new coffee shops/cafes. Stayed at a local inn who recommended this place and so glad they did. Gotta be one of the best coffee shops anywhere and I definitely the best latte I've ever had. I also had a grilled veggie sandwich which was excellent. If I'm ever anywhere close to Bethlehem, I will certainly go way out of my way to visit here again.

• Visited September 2013

Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Quirky Name and Awesome Coffee!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very cool coffee house! They had a great art exhibit by a local artist and my partner and I ended up buying a very unique painting. I loved their menu. Everything sounded yummy. I decided to try the vanilla iced coffee and they aren't lying when they say it's mega vanilla. So good! I wish I lived down the street because I'd be there every day. Very nice staff and the prices were great.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank quiet_wave
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
“Excellent Breakfast!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've been coming here for breakfast for several years now and I simply think the coffee is the best in the area! And the maple walnut bread pudding is to die for...but my favorite is the breakfast wrap! If you want a healthy breakfast and great coffee, you can't go wrong here!

Visited August 2013
Haddon Heights, New Jersey, United States
“Best Breakfast in the White Mountains”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Every year we visit NH for a hiking vacation. We found this restaurant a few years ago and return each year. They by far have the best coffee in the area and the best breakfast too. We love the fact that they use fresh local ingredients. The bread pudding french toast is to die for. Unfortunately this year they were out of it. Instead we had the breakfast wrap. It was full of delicious fresh vegetables and cooked to order by far the best of it's kind I'd ever had.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Paula G
Ottawa, Canada
“Loved it.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Super healthy! Vegetables fresh and organic. Don't miss this place. Great vegetable wraps. Casual place where you go up to the counter and order and they make your dish right there and just bring it to your table. It's a take out style place. Small dining space. But you must go for the food!

Visited August 2013