“Best coffee shop around”
Review of The Maia Papaya

The Maia Papaya
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Bethlehem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I LOVE this local coffee shop! From the many types of coffees, teas and smoothie mixes available to the fresh organic products used to create wraps, omelets, bagels and snacks, everything is delicious. I have visited Ireland and the scones at this coffee shop are better than anything I had while over there! Homemade products including soups, granola, quiche and cookies make this a wonderful restaurant. The atmosphere with free WiFi and cozy tables with eclectic background music make this a must-visit place for both local people and those traveling through the area!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The Maia Papaya is an obvious local favorite. Lots of folks hanging out to chat and enjoy their very good coffee and vegetarian offerings. Some fun menu choices and smoothies mean both parents and kids can leave with a smile.

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff and good coffee makes for a great combo. The place is tiny, but that is part if what gives this place character. I normally just go for coffee, but we decided to eat there too this time. Now, I am very much a carnivor and this place only offers vegan selection. I really feel like if there is no meat, I have not really eaten a meal! Well, we still gave it a try. I have to say, I am hugely satisfied! They have really packed some great flavors into there food. I walked away with a very happy palate (and still a small desire to eat some meat!). Great experience! Love this place.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Great spot to grab a cup of coffee and breakfast. We wound up there because of an unplanned detour, but are we ever glad we did. We unanimously decided in the breakfast special which was the burrito. It was excellent.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Easy to miss this little cafe next to the post office. Excellent for a breakfast of muffins and coffee or a light lunch. Will definitely stop in again.