“happycamper”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China Garden (not Graden)
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Belmont
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 15, 2013

A really great Chinese Food Restaurant. Great service, and fantastic food. The ambience and decor, really make for a great experience.

There are newer reviews for China Garden (not Graden)

Reviewed April 21, 2013

I'm used to bad Chinese takeout, but this was beyond that. Everything tasted fried and stale. You couldn't tell if you were eating chicken or something else. I had read reviews on Yelp so I thought I knew what to expect. I didn't. Don't bother!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

What can i say, this place has been around forever and been putting out the best food in the area for years, if you havent checked it out yet, you should.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I've been going to China Garden since it was the old restaurant. I have never had a bad meal there. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a good place to eat.

1  Thank Mary B
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I have been coming to the China Garden since at least the 1970's.
My parents would bring me when I was a little kid. At the time I did not dare to try Chinese food. Since then I have changed my ways!
The new place that they built next to the old one is bigger and nicer than the old building.
The owner takes care of his guests like they are family.
The food is by far the best I have had anywhere, ever, period!!
The cocktails are small but only about two to three dollars and are very strong.
I do not understand why there are no reviews on this site. I had to give a review, it is the least I can do for a business that took such great care of me for most of my life.