“Great for late night!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great for late night!”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We arrived at our hotel very late in the evening and starving. We were concerned nothing would be open but this restaurant was recommended to us by the hotel staff and we were not disappointed. It is small inside with a small menu, televisions, high topped tables and very casual atmosphere. Both the food and service were great. We are looking forward to returning to River Road Tavern when its warm so we can sit outside on the patio.

Visited December 2013

Bedford, New Hampshire
62 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Nice couples night out”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Our first time here. The tables were high. Lots of singles and couples. I liked the atmosphere, but I am a bit hard of hearing and the acoustics made it difficult to hear.

The special chicken wings were great. I definitely will be back, but if the occasion is for dinner with a group I might hesitate because of my personal hearing issue.

Visited March 2013
Bedford, New Hampshire
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Good Food, Interesting Choices”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I like this place a lot. It's a tavern so expect a short food menu with daily specials and a fairly long drinks menu, especially beer. Always very good. My son says their Kobe beefburger is the best he's had (and he's had a few!). Try it!

Visited November 2013