“Great pizza”
Review of Pizza MIA Bedford

Pizza MIA Bedford
Ranked #22 of 50 Restaurants in Bedford
Reviewed March 4, 2018

The pizza doesn't have those disgusting sauce clumps. Very delicious along with everything else on the menu. Great service and takeout. will definitely keep going here. The Thai pizza was the best pizza we ever had - hands down.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

Decided to treat my staff to pizza, couldn't have chosen a better place for pizza, It was a hit! They have great bruschetta too!

Reviewed July 12, 2017

I feel bad because I am originally for NJ and i am used to good pizza. This pizza is god awful but most pizza in NH is awful. The good news is they make a great cheese steak (sorry... steak and cheese). Most if the subs are decent and my wife likes the gluten free pizza.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

I have been going here since this place opened. Other then people this place has not changed. I can only comment on pizza as this is all I've ever tried from this place. Everything is custom made and if you look in the kitchen you'll see them spinning the dough for the pizza.
If you are getting take out call in advance as they don't do "fast food".
If someone from Pizza Mia is reading this please bring back the fra diablo pizza (or however it is spelled). I loved this pizza- it set your mouth on fire - great.
Parking is never an issue.
Service is great.
They deliver if you live close enough.
Pizza was very very good.
Try it you'll be happy you did.

Reviewed March 9, 2017

This is our favorite pizza in the area and we order quite frequently. Ordered delivery again last night and my friends loved it! Anytime we order when friends come over, they always compliment the pizza. All the food is great and the delivery drivers are typically high school kids who hustle the pizza to you quick. Can't say enough. Our favorite is the Pepperoni and mushroom pizza but all of the pasta dishes, apps and salads are great too.

This is also a great place to go if it's a busy weekend and you can't get a table elsewhere in town as it's a nice clean place to grab a quick meal. They have wait staff.

Been to Pizza MIA Bedford? Share your experiences!