“terrific steak”

Dining options: Reservations
nh
“terrific steak”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

bulletproof steak place, with friendly service. never a bad meal here. i like the ribeye best. tbones are huge.

Visited November 2012

Quebec City, Canada
“The best steakhouse chain!”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Service: remarkable, especially when you are the last client who arrive in the restaurant 20 minutes before their closing times!
Steak; perfect. My daughter had ribs: perfect and tasteful also.
I really like this restaurant chain!

Visited March 2013
Dimondale, Michigan
“Awesome New Menu!!!”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I eat out all the time while I am traveling for business. I saw the commercials on TV for the Lobster Mac & Cheese and I really wanted to try it...glad I did. I ordered the Original Steak with wood grilled shrimp and scallops along with a bowl of chowder. I also ordered the Lobster Mac & Cheese as an add-on.

The steak was cooked perfectly, the shrimp was excellent, the scallops were heavenly, and the lobster mac & cheese had huge chunks of lobster with every bite. This meal was absolutely perfect!!! I hadn't been to an Outback on a business trip in a very long time but I will be looking for one one my trips for the next two weeks in other cities. Highly recommend these items on their Limited Time Only menu. The waitress was exceptional also.

Overall a perfect 10/10.

• Visited January 2013
Amherst, New Hampshire
“Awful”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

This is a steak house for goodness sake but the last time we went to Outback I ordered the marinated steak tips and they were so salty and over marinated that they were all but inedible. Maybe it's just me, my friend ordered them too and said she liked them. My husband ordered a rib eye and said it was grisly and tough. Not a good sign for a restaurant whose specialty is beef.

Visited August 2012
Bedford, New Hampshire
“Customer is Royalty”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We are frequent visitors to Outback Steakhouse. Their signature steak and baked potato with salad is beyond good. BUT that is not why I chose to write this review.

Last week my wife and I were at the Bedford NH Outback. It was very busy, but things were moving. However, our order was late - but we accepted the server's apologies - she really was sorry. The food was delicious - as we were about to finish, the manager stopped by our table. He also apologized for the late service, and said there would be no charge for the meal. If this is not customer consideration, then nothing is.

We were so appreciative of their thoughtfulness. We of course let a very nice tip for the server, and we decided to buy a $100 Outback gift certificate for a friend.

Thank you to Outback Steakhouse in Bedford, NH