“Great local pizza place”
Review of Yianni's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yianni's Pizza
Ranked #20 of 50 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 7, 2016

the clans are great, the pizza is great, and the salads are great. The small calzone will easily feed two people. The food is fresh, and the service is friendly. This is my go to spot for pizza in town.

Reviewed April 24, 2016 via mobile

We wanted pizza and was gonna go to a pizza chain but I found this place on the gps only a couple min down the road!omg the pizza was awesome so glad I found this place!

Reviewed January 20, 2016 via mobile

Ordered take out as we were holding kid's birthday party right next door. Pretty average pizza. Not a place i would have cravings for. Nashua house of Pizza had much better tasting pizza, granted 30 minutes away.

Guess it's all about location ...

Seems like a very busy place that does good business.

Reviewed November 7, 2015

We like stopping here when we want a quick dinner out. They make great grilled chicken subs and my kiddo love the meatball sub. We have not tried the pizza but the subs are good.

Reviewed November 6, 2015

Had salad and gyros from a new place while helping friends move to a new home. First time and very impressed with what we ordered. The gyro's were a good size and deemed delicious. I had the Chef salad which was loaded with meat and cheese. I had the peppercorn parmesan dressing which was great. The Greek salad was also very good and the large of both could easily feed two to three people as a side to a sandwich or pizza! Prices are very reasonable!

Been to Yianni's Pizza? Share your experiences!