“Fun, family stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester - Bedford
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Bedford
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Checked in for a weekend away and had a great time. Pool and hot tub were fun and the complimentary breakfast and coffee was FANTASTIC, a really great value!!! I would highly recommend staying here if you are ever in the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
hampton8, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester - Bedford, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Thank you for sharing comments about your pleasant stay with us!

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I have to tell you, my initial experience was not good with this hotel. When I booked the King suite with a fireplace, I booked it based on the suite having a working fireplace to set the ambiance for a romantic evening with my girlfriend. When I called to confirm the reservation, they said they are off for the season. There was no disclaimer on their website to warn me of this. When I went to the hotel, I tried to understand why I wasn't receiving what I paid for, & if I could at least be upgraded to a whirlpool suite instead to compensate. I was told that policy dictated they could not do that.
I was irritated, but the front desk Manager Melody made it right - she said even though she could do nothing about the room, she could send us to the Copper Door restaurant (the #7 of 40 restaurants in Bedford) on them. She did everything in her power to make our night special & succeeded. I felt much better about the situation, & was finally able to relax & enjoy the evening.
The suite was beautiful - immaculately cleaned, wonderful set up, nice TV, big comfy bed, roomy shower with good water pressure & heat. We had a wonderful night.
The indoor pool was room temperature - not exactly heated - but warmer than most pools. The hot tub was nice, & the sauna relaxed us to the bone.
In the morning, the breakfast buffet was ready promptly at 6am, & hosted many delicious options.
I would stay here again, especially with the exemplary customer service by Melody & Kevin. Thanks guys.

Room Tip: All the suites are nice. You can't go wrong.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience in staying with us! We are very pleased to have turned an unpleasant situation into your pleasant stay with us! We look forward to having you with us again in the future!

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed in a king suite. What an outstanding room complete with fireplace and small kitchenette. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone whether for buisness or leisure travel. Accommodations including the fitness room and the complimentary breakfast were outstanding. The building was kept up well and sort of off the beaten path so it was a slower paced relaxing feel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It was a pleasure to have you with us! We look forward to having your with us again in the future!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Spent five nights recently at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Bedford, NH. Front desk staff were very helpful and accommodating, rooms were quiet, clean and comfortable. Not much around the hotel, i.e. dining options, other than IHOP and a good gastro pub about fifteen minutes walk. Great running trail along the river with easy access from the hotel. Quick access to the interstate.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing you comments with us! It is a pleasure to have you as our guest! Please, feel welcome to see the front desk for our delicious dinning selections in the local area!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Besides the room freshener that was WAY overdone, I found everything about this hotel to be a pleasant surprise. From the beds to the breakfasts, it was restful and efficient - two traits that are hard to pair. The caring team members make it all happen. Well done Hampton Inn, well done!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for sharing your comments. We have shared your comments with our staff to improve our room freshener scent. It is our pleasure to have you as our guest! We look forward to having you with us again in the future!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

The hotel was clean, comfortable. I got the last room, booked the handicap room. It was a little loud, since it was the main hallway from the pool to the main lobby/elevators. I had no problems with the staff, they were helpful and friendly from the moment I checked in to the moment I checked out. They told me about all the places in the area and suggestions for dinner. I was very pleased. :) The breakfast was delicious and the breakfast attendant (I guess that's her title ;) ) was very friendly.

Since it was a handicap room, the floor got a little wet, but that was to be expected. :) Loved it!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 19, 2014

My overall rating is based on my overall experience. Let me break it down.

* - One star for Front Desk Staff at 0130 in the morning. I arrived to an empty front desk. Anything could have been stolen. I had to call the hotel to ask the staffer to come to desk. He said he was on the third floor. Again everything wide open.

**** - Four stars for room. Nice, clean, and comfortable.

**-Two Stars - Van driver to Airport. Zero personality and only said "What Airline". Never put on a seat belt.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manchester Airport
Homewood Suites by Hilton Manchester/Airport
Bedford Village Inn
Bedford Village Inn
#1 of 4 in Bedford
Radisson Hotel Manchester Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown
Best Western Plus Executive Court Inn & Conference Center

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Manchester - Bedford? Share your experiences!