“Consistent Excellence!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have dined at this particular Carrabba's restaurant numerous times and recently we have been going one or two times per month. The service is always attentive and professional, the food is always excellent, the dining area and bathrooms are always spotless, and the menu offers a great variety. The experience and the quality is consistent. The meals and drinks are affordable and the entrees come with warm bread and oil and a side salad or soup, which provides a great value. It's a great restaurant for families, as they welcome children with a good kids' menu and an entertaining activity page to color. I highly recommend this restaurant to everyone, as there truly is something on their menu and in their price range to fit everyone.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Have been going to Carrabas since it came to town. Always had a good time. Everything was always prepared fresh and hot. Service was outstanding. Met friends for dinner and right away I could see a change. The floors were filthy. Crumbs and garbage everywhere. Dirty tables just sitting there. Never saw a busboy clean a table. Short staffed? Had a very annoying waitress who screwed up my Water order!!!! Sat for about 20 minutes than was told the bread would not be ready for another 10 minutes. We told her not to bother. Ordered a simple soup and an Italian salad with dressing on the side. We all received our soups and salads. Was never asked if we wanted fresh grated cheese. When the dinners arrived I was given a large plate with another soup and a salad smothered in salad dressing. Now most servers would have asked if I wanted the soup and salad combo, not bring me a soup and then a soup/ salad combo. Come on...
Can not believe how much this nice restaurant has changed. Bring back Skip. He ran that place like a restaurant should be run. My family and I will not be back. Too many other Great restaurants around to spend our money on.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I love everything about this place! Great food, great service, very friendly and warm, cozy atmosphere and kids friendly!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Every time we visit Carrabba's we have a wonderful meal. The servers are wonderful, especially Dominique and also Nick.
This time we had the seasonal specials. The fontina appetizer and the potato crusted Haddock with Italian green beans..awesome!! We also enjoyed The wine tasting Tuesday!

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was our third New Years Eve having dinner with friends at Carrabba's & we had a great, unrushed meal again this year! Called ahead for a 6:30pm table for 6 & when we arrived it was very crowded but we were seated within 25 minutes. Our waiter Craig was the best, great personality, very helpful with our menu questions & provided us with terrific service throughout our whole time there! All of us totally enjoyed the drinks, the awesome bread & our meals were delicious too! The prices are very reasonable & we will definitely be going back!