“Loved It and Will Be Back On Our Bikes!”
Review of Teknique

Teknique
Reserve with OpenTable
Teknique is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 46 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Burlington, Vermont
“Loved It and Will Be Back On Our Bikes!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Having originated from Toronto where high end restaurants are the norm, and then moved to Vermont where our choices can be limited, our dinner at Teknique felt like I was back at home in Toronto as soon as we walkedin. Atmosphere, music, menu and wine list tied together seamlessly. The Oyster appetizer paired with the Hendricks martini was simply divine. Followed by the Duck 2 Ways was the logical path for me while my husband chose the Bone In Rib Eye. I have to admit, at points I was more enamored with the risotto then the duck, it was still very nice. Finished our dinner with prosecco and the triple creme brulee and two spoons. Our favorite was the citrus based brulee and we both wished they offered it by itself on the menu. We will most definitely be back with visiting guests from the big Smoke and were even more happy that our Harley Davidson attire had absolutely no influence on the excellent service by Erin our server and the entire Teknique team. Job well done .........

• Visited April 2013

Bow, New Hampshire
“Casual Elegance”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

A special place to enjoy exceptional food. Excellent service and attention to detail. The chef/owner provides a menus that is both pleasing to the eye and palate. Wonderful choice for a special occasion.

• Visited February 2013
boston, ma
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We had eaten here a couple times before and had a good experience in terms of food and service. We talked up the restaurant to our friends, but sadly our experience was not great. The service started out fine and we received our drinks and first course in a reasonable amount of time. The smoked salmon appetizer and the Brussels sprout salad were well prepared and unique. We had a 6:30 reservation, had appetizers and drinks at 7, but our dinners were not served until 8:30. We were having a wonderful time visiting with our friends, but there came a time when we all realized we were starving and where the heck was the food?! The server was doing the cruise-by-without-making-eye contact and we politely (and stupidly) just kept waiting. The pork shank, chicken, and short ribs were good, not great. The steak that was requested medium rare was not even pink. They replaced the steak, but it was awkward and made the rest of us feel uncomfortable. And, our friend said the quality and taste were disappointing. On the way out the hostess asked us about our experience and when I asked if the kitchen was having issues with preparing the food in a timely way and she didn't answer the question or apologize. The server didn't acknowledge the wait either. I might go back for lunch or on a weeknight when they're less busy, but never on a Saturday night. We were embarrassed that our friends spent a considerable amount on a mediocre experience.

2 Thank pattiann1952
New Jersey, USA
“Interesting Menu and Great Food”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

While visiting the Manchester area, I enjoyed a wonderful dinner with friends at Teknique. There were so many interesting choices on the menu, so I'm looking forward to my next visit. This time I opted for an appetizer of 'Tuna Two Ways" and the Seafood Lasagna entree. Both were excellent. They also offer an attractive wine list.

• Visited October 2012
“So good!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

Absolutly fabulous.
The flavors are perfectly balanced. We had the calamari, flatbread, and escargot. I wasn't interested in escargot until I had it in Paris, France.... However, They did it justice here. We will definatly go again and tell our friends of course.