“Service, Food, Stay & Atmosphere...All top Notch!”

Bedford Village Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Bedford
Plymouth, MA
“Service, Food, Stay & Atmosphere...All top Notch!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I am even more excited to plan our wedding at this amazing venue. The BVI is a gorgeous, unique inn with lots of character. The staff truly makes you feel special. I met with Olivia the wedding coordinator and she was great! We then had an incredibly tasty dinner with the best service from Louis! Our stay in the executive suite was equally great.

Room Tip: Each room is special and unique
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Nashua, New Hampshire
Reviewed January 7, 2013

The service at BVI is exceptional. But the rooms are not nice especiall for how much you pay for them. The tile in the bathroom was falling off the wall, I was afraid that if I moved wrong it would fall on me. The room had an odd smell to it. There were windows everywhere, which normally I would like but this particular room overlooked the parking lot and was near the tavern so every passer-by could have looked in, there were no trees or bushes to obstruct the views. I could also hear every movement of the people staying above me and next to me. BVI has beautiful grounds, and awesome food. I just wouldn't stay there again for $200 a night. I have stayed at nicer holiday inns for much less money, with the same ammenities. Eat at BVI don't stay there.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Robyn G
Boston
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We got a room for two nights including Thanksgiving day. Huge suite and well priced. Comfortable. We had Thanksgiving dinner there, and it was a bit of a madhouse, but the food was good. Serivce a little uneven but the busiest day of the year for them. Only issue was tiny print on the special drinks menu rendered a shocking $26 per glass for what I thought was an ordinary chardonnay, when ordered by friends, as the price was at the bottom in small letters. The rest of the special drinks were not so high.

We have been there before and find it a really nice peaceful place to go, and usually the food is a hit, plus Corks is a fun little pub.

We will definitely go back,maybe not at a major holiday.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large and sunny, though minor maintenance issues (handle on slider missing). Even...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
New England
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We made a reservation at Corks for New Years Eve. On a busy night that inevitably holds some chaos and mix ups, management went out of their way to make our visit a fantastic one. We were truly amazed by the wonderful service, and our food was excellent. We were very impressed with our treatment, and look forward to our next visit. If you're interested in finding an establishment with fine dining and a friendly, attentive staff (which usually does not go hand in hand!) the Bedford Village Inn is the place for you.

• Stayed December 2012
Bedford, New Hampshire
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We thought going to the Bedford Village Inn on Christmas Eve for lunch would be a family treat. We were so disappointed. First of all, a nice restaurant never serves your salad and your meal at the same time. By the time I got to my meal, the salad was cold. When the man brought my food before my salad, I said "But I ordered a salad?" His response was "Yes, it's right here and handed both to me." I was shocked. While my food was good my husband was not thrilled with his food. My brother also ate there (at my recommendation) a few months ago for Saint Anselm's parent weekend and thought this food (he had curried lobster) was awful. We won't be back again. We thought this would be a yearly tradition for us but next year we'll try the Chop House in Manchester. I hear that is excellent and most importantly, the service is good!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Kelly K
Malden, Massachusetts
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Dinner and first trip date, the server stayed and talked and talked the whole time.
Good food lousy server, he was just plain to much talk.
We would go back but not if this guy was the server. The place is nice, the food is good, The wait staff could use some lessons of being more sophisticated. We started asking the server to get us items to leave us a lone.
He started to ignore us.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Jeff P
Norwich, Vermont
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My experience at the Bedford Village Inn was simply wonderful. I was greeted cheerfully and checked in with such a warm welcome and efficient handling of my sign-in. My room was perfect, not only for me, but for my visiting guests as a place we could visit. I dined at the restaurant by a warm fire with a wonderful waiter and superb dinner. The service, presentation of food, and preparation of the food was absolutely top-notch.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bedford
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Manchester Airport
Radisson Hotel Manchester
#4 of 16 in Manchester
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,226 reviews
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manchester Airport

Been to Bedford Village Inn? Share your experiences!