My girlfriend and I spent Veteran's Day Weekend at the Attitash Mountain Village, and had a great time. I read a few reviews on this site, and was a bit skeptical of the resort at first. When I called the property directly to book the room, I specifically requested to stay in Phase 2 (a tip I learned from another review on here). Phase 2 is a recent add-on to the resort (not sure when it was added, but it is definitely newer). We stayed in what the resort calls the "Bed and Bath Room." Essentially, it is a huge room with a king size bed, a fireplace, a 50" Rear Projection television, a couch, and a large Jacuzzi tub. There is also a bathroom with separate rooms for the shower/toilet and the sink/vanity. We were on the second floor, and had a large balcony off of our room as well. For about $90 a night, this was WAY more than I expected. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept in away from home, the room was clean and thoughtfully decorated, and the Jacuzzi tub was awesome. The resort also has a year-round outdoor hot tub that we spent about an hour in on the night we arrived. Nothing beats relaxing in a steamy hot tub on a cold fall night.... except relaxing in a steamy hot tub in your OWN room!!! This great resort allowed us to do both! Every employee we talked to was very friendly and more than helpful, and the directions from the check-in office to our room were easy to follow! The entire resort was clean and well kept. It is close to just about everything in the North Conway/Jackson/Bartlett area, and it is very reasonably priced. If you are looking for a relaxing place to stay, close to Attitash and the shopping outlets, definitely give Attitash Mountain Village a try... you won’t be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BECAUSE WHERE YOU STAY SHOULD BE JUST AS MEMORABLE AS WHERE YOU VISIT. Welcome to Attitash Mountain Village Resort, where the views are as endless as the possibilities. We'd like to invite you to experience award-winning accommodations while visiting New Hampshire's North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region. Located at the base of Attitash Ski Resort, Attitash Mountain Village is a four-season destination resort surrounded by towering mountain peaks rising from the banks of the Saco River blanketed by native pine and white birch trees - offering over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside accommodations. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. Experience on resort hiking, mountain biking, X-C skiing, ice-skating, kayaking and fishing with full access to indoor and outdoor pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, fitness facility with sauna, and indoor/outdoor hot-tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains, NH - Bartlett