We stayed in "Blueberry" slopeside condo for trip to Storyland. We specifically booked a condo with a washer/dryer, which we did not get. We requested another unit, but were told that "not all condos have washer/dryers" and there was nothing they could do. As we checked in late at night with two small kids, we didn't feel like traveling elsewhere. Condo was relatively clean, but tired and needed updating. Air conditioning could not keep the unit cool. Upon check out, they then proceeded to charge us another $100.00 for Storyland tickets. I stated I would not pay it as my price included the tickets. The girl at the desk said she could not find my confirmation to confirm this (I didn't bring it to checkout) and I could call the Reservation Manager later that week to "work it out." I said no, we would work it out now and said I could pull it up on my email. She said there was a computer up on the landing, and I could come down and find her if I found it. Of course the computer didn't work, so I went out to the car to find my laptop. Once I had found it in my car 15 minutes later, she said she "found a note in the system from the Reservation Manager" and she credited back my credit card. I can overlook the tired, outdated room, but not the lousy service. Will not return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BECAUSE WHERE YOU STAY SHOULD BE JUST AS MEMORABLE AS WHERE YOU VISIT. Welcome to Attitash Mountain Village Resort, where the views are as endless as the possibilities. We'd like to invite you to experience award-winning accommodations while visiting New Hampshire's North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region. Located at the base of Attitash Ski Resort, Attitash Mountain Village is a four-season destination resort surrounded by towering mountain peaks rising from the banks of the Saco River blanketed by native pine and white birch trees - offering over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside accommodations. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. Experience on resort hiking, mountain biking, X-C skiing, ice-skating, kayaking and fishing with full access to indoor and outdoor pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, fitness facility with sauna, and indoor/outdoor hot-tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains, NH - Bartlett