We spent a Sat-Sat week here. The only staff I interacted with was the front desk. They were courteous and helpful.
The Village is directly across from Attitash Mtn, with a underground walkway connecting the two so you dont have to cross the busy road.
The room was small but comfortable. Our room had a standard refrigerator and microwave, and a condo size oven/cooktop and dishwasher. The room also had enough dishes, utensils and cookware for our family of four.
The double size murphy bed was very comfortable, and the pull out sofa bed was great for the kids.
Noise was not a problem, with the exception of when the upstairs unit would open their sliding balcony door.
Outside we hiked the trails on the grounds to the Saco river, where we splashed around while others went for a swim. We went to both the indoor and outdoor pools. We also played on the tennis courts and playscapes.
There are several community gas grills throughout. Of course some guests have different standards of what it means to leave it clean, but the grill I used was not unusable.
While on property we saw bears raiding the dumpsters. Unfortunately again, some guests just do not understand why they need to secure/clean up. There are plenty of signs and locks, but some people just dont understand.
Overall the facility was clean and inviting. I did notice small maintenance issues, which did not detract from out visit. This included slow drains in the bathroom, screen door that did not close tightly, door stops that were broken, and other similar small inconveniences.
I really enjoyed my time in NH this year. Having a safe, convenient, and friendly place to come "home" to made it that much better.
I am hoping to return next summer, and would recommend this location to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BECAUSE WHERE YOU STAY SHOULD BE JUST AS MEMORABLE AS WHERE YOU VISIT. Welcome to Attitash Mountain Village Resort, where the views are as endless as the possibilities. We'd like to invite you to experience award-winning accommodations while visiting New Hampshire's North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region. Located at the base of Attitash Ski Resort, Attitash Mountain Village is a four-season destination resort surrounded by towering mountain peaks rising from the banks of the Saco River blanketed by native pine and white birch trees - offering over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside accommodations. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. Experience on resort hiking, mountain biking, X-C skiing, ice-skating, kayaking and fishing with full access to indoor and outdoor pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, fitness facility with sauna, and indoor/outdoor hot-tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains, NH - Bartlett