We made a timeshare exchange with RCI into Attitash and were assigned the Chocorua building, unit D4 which was a 1 bedroom for 6 people. The unit featured a 1 bedroom with a king size bed on a upper level with a double Murphy bed and double sleep sofa on the lower level. Each level had a bathroom; with the upper level bedroom featuring an open whirlpool tub in the bedroom area (a whirlpool tub/shower combo was also located in the lower level bathroom). The lower level has a full kitchen while the upper level features a small refrigerator and sink located off bedroom at the top of the stairs. The unit was clean and comfortable, however there was a small problem with controlling room temperature and we experienced a "sour" milk smell once in a while. Some may find the units at bit “aged”, meaning that the unit shows signs of being designed in the 1990s. There is no tile in the kitchen or bathrooms, and the overall décor is common with hotel/condos of the 1990s. However the unit has experienced some upgrades, one being flat screen televisions located in the living room area and in the bedroom. There were several units receiving new carpeting during our stay. Nothing can be a bedroom with a whirlpool tub! The kitchen is full stock with all one needs to cook. There is a grocery store within a short drive from the property and two more located in North Conway. The unit also features a washer and dryer. The exterior needs a few coats of paint here and there. Located a short walk from our unit (which was on the extreme outer edge of the property) is the main building which features a lounge, restaurant, indoor pool and games room. The pizza being offered from the restaurant was good and prices appeared very reasonable. I was a little disappointed with the indoor pool area. It appeared a little worn and the water was heavily bleached. The changing rooms did not smell very clean. The outdoor pool area offered more enjoyment. For those railroad enthusiasts, the Conway Scenic Railroad passed through the property. For those not interested in trains, you might hear the odd horn in the morning. Though it may be a few extra minutes from the hustle and bustle of North Conway, Attitash has a lot to offer summer and winter guest. Even in the early fall when most of its activities are between seasons, Attitash stills offers peace and relaxation. Though I have listed some deficiencies with the property, these did not create a major problem or hinder our enjoyment of our vacation. With all this said, the unit and property still offers a great accommodation and I would return with hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BECAUSE WHERE YOU STAY SHOULD BE JUST AS MEMORABLE AS WHERE YOU VISIT. Welcome to Attitash Mountain Village Resort, where the views are as endless as the possibilities. We'd like to invite you to experience award-winning accommodations while visiting New Hampshire's North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region. Located at the base of Attitash Ski Resort, Attitash Mountain Village is a four-season destination resort surrounded by towering mountain peaks rising from the banks of the Saco River blanketed by native pine and white birch trees - offering over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside accommodations. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. Experience on resort hiking, mountain biking, X-C skiing, ice-skating, kayaking and fishing with full access to indoor and outdoor pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, fitness facility with sauna, and indoor/outdoor hot-tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains, NH - Bartlett