Stayed here for a week in July 2013 and have to say we had a very good time except for the last night. Our room was spotless and spacious, the grounds were well kept and the staff very pleasant. Pools both indoor and out were wonderful. On our last night, however, a young man very high on pot and reeking of same banged on our door at 1:15 am and was absolutely certain he belonged in our room. Kept begging for his friend who shall remain nameless to open the door and let him in. Continued even after we hollered out "you have the wrong room." We called management, and they told us to call the police. Then quickly decided they would call the police for us. Ten minutes later we called the police ourselves and they said an officer was already en route. The young man continued banging and hollering and smoking and the stench was coming through the bottem of the door permeating our room and everything in it. All our luggage had to be cleaned to get rid of the smell...as well as most everything in it. By 1:45 am we were talking on the phone with the police officer in the manager's office listening to him explain how the intruder's friend was located and directed our stinky noisemaker to the right room. The rest of the night was sleepless with the smell and our eyes burning. Didn't even get an indirect free "high" from the experience...just sick. In the morning we discovered he had vomited all over the floor in our doorway. Way to go! Undid our restful vacation. I think Attitash Mtn Village needs better security.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BECAUSE WHERE YOU STAY SHOULD BE JUST AS MEMORABLE AS WHERE YOU VISIT. Welcome to Attitash Mountain Village Resort, where the views are as endless as the possibilities. We'd like to invite you to experience award-winning accommodations while visiting New Hampshire's North Conway and Mount Washington Valley region. Located at the base of Attitash Ski Resort, Attitash Mountain Village is a four-season destination resort surrounded by towering mountain peaks rising from the banks of the Saco River blanketed by native pine and white birch trees - offering over 350 rooms, suites, townhouses and trailside accommodations. Many units feature kitchens, gas fireplaces, spa tubs and mountain views. Experience on resort hiking, mountain biking, X-C skiing, ice-skating, kayaking and fishing with full access to indoor and outdoor pools, playgrounds, tennis courts, fitness facility with sauna, and indoor/outdoor hot-tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Attitash Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Mountain Village Bartlett
- Attitash Mountain Village White Mountains, NH - Bartlett