“Best food!!!!”

The Sunrise Shack
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a 49 seat Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant located on Stanley's Hill in Beautiful Glen NH! "Comfort Food with a Funky Mountain Vibe" Making everything from scratch and serving generous portions, at reasonable prices. At the Shack we try to serve local products when ever possible. Also, we have Beers on tap and in the bottle, a compact offerings of wine, Mimosa's and we are home to the Bloody Sunrise (a Bloody Mary served with Tuckerman's Pale Ale instead of Vodka.
“Best food!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013 via mobile

My lunch was unbelievable! Thank goodness I had friends with me as we tried a few items that were delish. Fish tacos, onion rings, garlic fries, quesadilla, burger.......all was OUTSTANDING!!!! Setting was charming, clean & wait staff very friendly.

Shohola, Pennsylvania
“A very different Breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

We live locally and notice the huge crowds that frequent this restaurant daily. We waited to attend when family was visiting and were not disappointed. They have some very unique breakfast items, including mixed bowls which is what I had. Very tasty and plenty of food. Service was friendly and timely. The restaurant was completely renovated from previous owners and is very comfortable and modern. I really recommend this place.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank John18458
Concord, New Hampshire
“Great breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Breakfast is one of those meals that is hard to get wrong but equally hard to be great. Sunrise Shack is great. The food is well prepared, tasty, with interesting ingredients, and plentiful. Both of us had omelets - mine a ham, green pepper and onion and my associate the "hot" omelet. Using 3 eggs, the omelet was fluffy, cooked well and more than enough. With a side of potatoes and a choice of bread, it was terrific. The service is very good and the price very reasonable ($7). Recently renovated, the restaurant is bright and cheery (light wood stain) and as advertised sits on a hip and gets the early morning sun. Located out of town in North Conway on the way to Bartlett, I highly recommend heading out here for a delicious and hearty breakfast.

intervale
“diamond in the rough....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

took my wife and adult daughter there, expected the average breakfast....Well, we were pleasantly surprised at how diversified there menu was! My wife had a hot veggie quesadilla that was fantastic! the veggies were fresh, seasoned to perfection, not too bold as many places do. I has a big breakfast bowl, as we shared a plate of spicey fries. Service was super,as were the people serving. The place was clean, food good and hot. what more do you need than that. we can't wait to go back! Also just read that hours are expanding to evenings on nov.22! Very excited about this, can't wait to try lunch and dinner! After just moving here and trying a lot of places, we are truly happy that this place is here... I like to cook, I've owned a restaurant and when I do go out , I appreciate good food and can tell when the owner cares about what he or she, plates for their customers. I don't know why some bad reviews here, maybe a bad day for all involved, but I would give them another shot...unless some customers go in with a chip on their shoulders, or expect a lot more for their buck. Until we have a run of bad food and service, my family and I will continue to patronize Sunrise Shack. They are a lot better than what we have experienced all over this area since moving from the big apple a few moths ago. Please don't ever change!

Cohasset, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique breakfast bowls.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Ate breakfast here yesterday And enjoyed the funky different breakfast food in the bowl. Had the "yards sale" bowl with everything, ham, sausage, bacon, potatoes, mushroom, onions, peppers, with Two eggs over easy, toast on the side. Outstanding. Highly recommend.