The Motel was as expected. It was very clean and had spacious room & was very close to Storyland. Our room had 2 queen beds and a twin and we had an adjoinging room that was the same. The grounds were nice & had a good play area for the kids and plenty of parking. They also had a gas grill area that looked great but we didnt get a chance to use it. Upon checkin, the owner was very pleasant and helpful but when we were leaving the woman working was very rude and basically gave us the wrong directions which ended up wasting an hour of our time.
The (free) breakfast was basic and simple but good for the kids & coffee for the adults.
The only compliant we had was the pool wasn't ideal for young children. Its a half circle and quickly goes from 1 ft, to 2 etc.instead of a gradual slope.
All in all a good stay & would recommend for the price & location to Storyland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 19 units spaciously situated on 35 acres fields, forest and Saco river frontage. Traditional motel type units, 2 and 3 bedroom cottages and chalets. Perfect family resort with a low-key atmosphere. 5 acre children's playground, huge pool, a/c in all units, all units way off the main highway. Free continental breakfast during in-season, ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Sky Valley Motel & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sky Valley Motel & Cottages Hotel Bartlett
- Sky Valley Motel And Cottages
- Sky Valley Hotel
- Sky Valley Bartlett
- Sky Valley Motel & Cottages White Mountains, NH - Bartlett