“A pleasant surprise!”

Cabin Fever
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: 40 Seat restaurant serving lunch and dinner. Specializes in seafood, but also serves great pizza, burgers, salads, and chicken. Offers kiddie meals. Serves beer and wine, including 9 New England craft beers on tap.
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were starved by the time we had driven through the State Park (passing up the "Snack Stands" there). The "Home Made Pies" sign caught our attention. We didn't have very high expectations, but we were pleasantly surprised to find this little gem. A newly remodeled restaurant with an eclectic, creative menu. Fast, friendly service. Very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Dr_Marc_Wilson
Dawn R, Owner at Cabin Fever, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Well thank you for the great review! It is so nice to have customers leaving happy with us. We hope you can come back again for another visit!

There are newer reviews for Cabin Fever

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was super excited that the special was Lobster Mac and Cheese... but it was mediocre... the sauce was grainy, and the lobster was OVER COOKED :/ However, my boyfriend ordered a delicious burger, and we shared a slice of apple pie afterwards, which was also good. The atmosphere was friendly, and the restaurant definitely felt like a cabin. Not a terrible experience, but I probably won't drive out of the way to stop by this restaurant again.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I'd love to comment on the cuisine, but alas, we were seated and then ignored.forgotten for over 20 minutes. Two wait staff, and 5-6 tables occupied ... including us. We waited..and tried to catch an eye, and waited, and waited some more --but no one noticed us. It's not a big place, and we know we could have brought attention to our plight, but ...really why should we have to? We finally got up and walked the 20 feet to the door and left, As we were exiting we got "thanks for coming" ...doubt they figured it out...
We went down the road to the WM Cider Co., had an ***exceptional meal,***exceptional service****--for about 2x the price. You get what you pay for.

1  Thank S2toot
Dawn R, Owner at Cabin Fever, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

I am truly sorry for the mistake that caused your bad experience here. It was my fault, and I really am sorry. Both of us waitresses thought your table belonged to the other one. I realized when you left what happened and I felt terrible. If you ever would like to come back I would like to make it up to you. I am glad you enjoyed your dinner at WM Cider Co. we agree they are very good, they are our neighbors and friends.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This restaurant is a perfect example of "don't judge a book by its cover." It's unprepossessing on the outside, but a fabulous eating experience on the inside. The night I ate there, I chose the whole-belly clams dinner. The clams were tender, succulent, and huge. The meal was amazing --- and there was so much of it! The staff was friendly and efficient, the atmosphere was casual and comfortable, and both my husband's meal and my meal were delicious. Cabin Fever has fabulous food! This restaurant was recommended to us at the front desk in the Attitash Mountain Village, and they were soooo right. The restaurant was full, and you could hear people at nearby tables saying how much they loved their food. A great choice for a delicious casual dining experience.

1  Thank KayTee9
Reviewed September 2, 2012

When you walk in you feel like you are coming home to great company and wonderful food. The owners are very involved in ensuring all their customers are comfortable and satisfied. The food is absolutely fantastic. I have been here twice and the food is consistently great. Never a burnt flavor to the oil when ordering off the fried menu. We were regulars at their restaurant in Milford CT. We miss them back home. 5 stars all the way.

1  Thank luvinnh