“Playscape!!!”
Review of Trails End Ice Cream Shoppe - CLOSED

Trails End Ice Cream Shoppe
Description: We have closed this location, please visit our intervale location 9 miles east on route 302
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

The ice cream sundaes were HUGE- worth the money, but the best part is the playscape that small children can play on. So mug fun!

There are newer reviews for Trails End Ice Cream Shoppe

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Absolutely delicious! I had espresso ice cream with huge chunks of chocolate. My husband had pistachio with whole pistachios! We arrived just as they were turning the closed sign and were ready to drive away, but they were more than happy to serve us! So happy we made it in time. Well worth it and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We visited the one in Intervale/ North Conway, NH across from the Cathedral Ledge Lookout. It is the same as the shop in Bartlett except no play area for kids.

I ordered kiddie cups for my kids and they were huge. It was over 2 scoops of ice cream. My kids could not even finish it. I ordered a small for myself; it is listed as 2 scoops. I ordered 2 different kind of ice cream. I think I ended up with a pint of ice cream in my cup. I took my second flavor home to the hotel and finished it later. Hubby ordered a medium and was overwhelmed by the size. I think the 6 of us could have shared a medium. Cannot even imagine what the Large is like.

Kiddie 1 Scoop (more like 2 ½ scoops)
Small 2 Scoops (more like 4-5 sccops, pint)
Medium 3 Scoops (more like a bucket of ice cream)
Large 4 Scoops (????)

What great flavors. The ice cream was fresh and very flavorful. The prices were great. Less than $20 for the 6 of us. A bargain in my book.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Good ice cream and a great play area! The kids gobbled their ice cream so they could play and we got to relax,,,,,win, win!

1  Thank zombiemommie
Reviewed October 15, 2012

There was a great variety of flavors at this shoppe. The girls who worked there were very friendly, and help us with our choices. Samples were there for the asking. There is a play area attached to the shop for families with children. Our kids are grown, but we had a lot of fun watching the kids play while the adults enjoyed the park like atmosphere.