I want to start off by saying that I am a very easy-going person and I usually enjoy myself wherever I go, regardless of the shortcomings that my hotel or resort may have. Seasons at Attitash was the first place I have ever stayed that actually upset me enough to hate it and want to leave. I cannot believe that they call themselves an establishment. If I could give a 0-star rating, Seasons would get it. This "resort" ruined our vacation as we experienced such things as a sludgy green-colored pool, an extremely rude and offensive staff and manager, and a clubhouse where half of the games and activities were either broken or unavailable. None of these things changed or improved during our entire stay, causing me to believe that this wasn't an isolated experience but rather a constant, year-round problem. There were even some things that weren't there that their website specifically advertised as having! Stay away at all costs - there are plenty of other nice hotels and resorts around the area that actually enhance your stay, not take away from it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your The Seasons Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seasons Condominium Hotel Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Hotel Bartlett
- The Seasons Condominium Resort White Mountains, NH - Bartlett