Got the top floor with loft as we had 6 in the family. First time here and went on Trip Advisor's reviews.
Very spacious. Loft had 4 beds and trumble beds under neath.
Nice large master with ensuite bathroom and great sized 2nd room.
While the place is getting older (I would say about 2o years) the spaces are very clean.
We had no issues with any appliances and has large full supported kitchen. Even a washer and dryer.
Pool is a bit rundown and hot tub is in an ackward spot, far away from pool.
It was hot, we choose non-air conditionig but would choose AC next time.
Location is a bit of an issue if you want to be in the heart of shoping and close to things. It is a bit out and had to drive everywhere. I wasn't really aware it was that far out from main drag.
You can tell it was initially built for the skiers as it is very close to Attitash.
All in all we really enjoyed our stay. Great for large families or groups.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Seasons Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Seasons Condominium Hotel Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Bartlett
- Seasons At Attitash Hotel Bartlett
- The Seasons Condominium Resort White Mountains, NH - Bartlett