“Horrid” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Horrid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

I've had better cafeteria food. Lobster mac and cheese had overcooked pasta and velveeta cheese sauce, a pizza which was burned, while another one was undercooked and had a total of one sliced up mushroom on it, a "Caesar" salad that was a small wilted head of romain with a drizzle of dressing and stale croutons, and a chicken quesadilla with no chicken. The crappy food at Storyland was better than this. I complained the first time and they took the food off our bill. But the second time I was just in disbelief and couldn't be bothered.

Visited July 2013

West Haven, Connecticut
“Kids Eat Free”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

We ate breakfast here every morning because it was included in our Storyland package with the hotel. Plenty of food. Nothing spectacular, but it got us off to a good start for the day.

Also, had dinner there a few times. Kids Eat Free.

• Visited August 2011
Augusta, Maine
“Service disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

I went to dinner with my mom on a very slow Thursday night in January. The restaurant was almost empty when we went in, and felt like a step above a college cafeteriia, although there were two hostesses at the hostess stand to greet us. Our candle at the table was not lit and the waiter said, "would you like a working candle?" We said yes. It was kind of like "Oh I coulda had a V8!" We sat down and ordered three things to share: crab cakes, a quesedilla and a salad. I ordered a glass of Malbec which took almost 30 minutes for them to bring to the table. My mom was extra hungry so she asked if we could have bread which also took over 30 minutes. After about 20 minutes she asked and the waiter said they were 'heating it up.' When they delivered the salad and quesadilla, I ordered another glass of Malbec and jokingly said, "I am ordering it now in case it takes more than a half hour to get it." sure enough it was nearly 45 minutes and we were almost done eating by the time I got my second glass of wine. The food was good but the service was just awkwardly lame. And how could they be so flummoxed with nobody in the restaurant? Imagine what it would be like if they had a full house? Kind of scary.

• Visited January 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
North Conway, New Hampshire
“Ken is an amazing chef !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2011

This restaurant sits inside the beautiful Grand Summit Hotel in Bartlett and is a wonderful place to eat. It has a great family atmosphere and menu where you will find everything a family needs to make a great dining experience. There is also a pub area for those late evenings after hiking or skiing. I give Ken 5 stars and would encourage everyone in the area to visit Crawford's at the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel.

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank Cynthia J
MAINE
“Kids Eat Free During Summer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2010

This might be a bit late to help most, but we were pleasantly surprised to see kids eat free with paying adult. Food is typical "mountain food" - meaning general pub grub, pizza and the like. Nothing great, but better than usual fare you'll find at a ski place.

1 Thank withliberty