“Prepare for AWFUL Customer Service”

Northern Extremes Snowmobiling - Tours
Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Bartlett
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy The Thrills Of Snowmobiling In The White Mountains Of New Hampshire. Northern Extremes Snowmobiling Offers Guided Snowmobile Tours And Self Guided Snowmobile Rentals For All Ages And Abilities
Reviewed January 23, 2011

Took my family to Northern Extremes for snowmobiling during our recent trip. Called on Monday to make reservations for Wednesday, and was told due to conditions they couldn't take reservations. They said to call on Wednesday if we wanted to go Thursday. We tried to call, and left messages, but no one answered the phone. Showed up Thursday and tried to rent 6 snowmobiles. After the THIRD time the owner SCOLDED us for not making reservations, we left. The owner was going to pull a snowmobile out of the REPAIR SHOP for us to use. I had small children, and he was gonna give me a snowmobile out of the REPAIR SHOP!!?? Again, after being talked to rudely for the third time, I refused to give this company my money. Not only did they lose my money on this trip, but they will never get my families money on our annual trip to the area. Hope it was worth it for the owner to vent his issues on us!

5  Thank Omrebel91

Reviewed January 10, 2011

We had a wonderful time. Can not wait for more snow and go back again. My wife was a bit timid about the journey but after being on the sled for 2 hours she was wondering when we are going back!!!! See you again soon. PS: Bear was an awesome guide and was a pleasure to work with.

Reviewed January 3, 2011

Company was pretty disorganized from the get-go, but I tried to maintain a positive attitude as I looked forward to my first snowmobiling adventure. While we were being briefed, 20 snowmobiles were revving their engines and it was difficult to hear the instructions. Would suggest the briefing be done at the building. Thought I'd get to enjoy fresh NH air. Wrong! Got environmental bronchitis from inhaling the fumes. These snowmobiles were belching out smoke. And in a large convoy with everyone close together, you're constantly inhaling it. Perhaps they had outdated equipment. Perhaps that's what all snowmobiles are like. Either way I'll never snowmobile again.

4  Thank hugauke
Reviewed December 9, 2010

My girlfriend and I went on a guided tour. No other people had signed up so it was as if we had our own private guide. As a first timer, the guided tour was well worth it because we got to make the most of our time and see the best sights. My girlfriend and I shared a double snowmobile. We switched off drivers every once in awhile. The snowmobile itself was in great condition. I had the time of my life and you will too as long as you don't crash the sled!

1  Thank jfar88