“The best snowmobiling!”

Northern Extremes Snowmobiling - Tours
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Bartlett
More attraction details
Owner description: enjoy the thrills of snowmobiling in the white mountains of new hampshire. northern extremes snowmobiling offers guided snowmobile tours and self guided snowmobile rentals for all ages and abilities
Miami, FL
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The best snowmobiling!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

If you want to try snowmobiling, don't go anywhere else! The people here are so nice, especially Dan, our guide. You get to ride through a state park, along snow-covered roads and through trails in the woods....really great fun. This was my first snowmobile experience ( I'm from Miami!) and they supplied us with really warm clothing and boots and gloves so that we were never cold, and the snowmobiles were in excellent condition. A super experience!!!!

Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing Trip!! With Bear”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

Went on my first snowmobile trip last month and was with a large group. We lucked out with Bear as the guide. He was amazing, worked with everyone to go at their own comfortable pace. He was helpful and fun. I cannot wait till next year when we go back and go for another tour with Bear. Also if you luck out he may play the harmonica on the van ride back to the office. We are planning on taking the half day tour next year!!

Visited January 2014
“Accommodating staff and awesome experience!!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

This was my first time snowmobiling...the staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a positive experience!! The trails were fabulous and the value was great! We are definitely hooked!! Put snowmobiling with Northern Extremes on your bucket list...you won't regret it!

Massachusetts
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Friendly Knowledgeable Guide, Great Equipment, and Lots of Fun!”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

It had been quite some time since my husband and I snowmobiled, so I was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing but the staff at Northern Extremes Snowmobiling in Bartlett NH put me at ease immediately. The friendly staff welcomed us, checked us in, and fitted us for helmets (clean and in great condition). Also to note, they have clothing available to rent, so if you forget your snow pants you can rent some fairly cheap. You could tell the staff liked to have fun and it made me excited for what lied ahead. We met our guide, Ken, took a short 5 minute ride to the snowmobiles, went through about a 10 minute orientation, and then we were off on our two hour tour through Bear Notch. Ken was outstanding!!! Friendly, concerned with our safety, as well as, concerned that we were having fun. He appeared to know the trails as well as you would know your own house (he did say welcome to my home?!) and took us on some amazing trails and outlook points. He even took the time to stop and point out interesting sites (like markings where a bear climbed up a tree). The snowmobiles are in great shape, just a touch of a button to start, and even have hand warmers making the ride all that more enjoyable. We would definitely recommend and we will definitely be back!

Southbridge, Massachusetts
“awesome”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

My wife and i did the three hour tour with Bear, he was awesome! Although some of the trails were closed because they were too icy we had a blast!!!!!

Visited January 2014