“We had an absolute blast - a really good time and would do it again!”

Northern Extremes Snowmobiling - Tours
Ranked #2 of 13 things to do in Bartlett
More attraction details
Owner description: enjoy the thrills of snowmobiling in the white mountains of new hampshire. northern extremes snowmobiling offers guided snowmobile tours and self guided snowmobile rentals for all ages and abilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“We had an absolute blast - a really good time and would do it again!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This was our first family snowmobiling experience - and it won't be our last. We chose Northern Extremes because the offered a guided tour option. Our guide did a great job of showing us how to have fun snowmobiling and still remain safe. The trails were excellent, the ride adrenalin-pumping and simply were a blast. My wife and two daughters really enjoyed this and would go back again. The sleds ran well and we were in a group of 5 double-riding sleds. They even provided snacks out on the trail and were very patient with rides of all levels.

Thanks! We'll be back next year!!

Visited February 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Trials, Wild Ride”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

Staff were excellent and always ready to help. Trails are nice and groomed daily.
Guided and non-guided tours...if you go with a guide ask for Beech - you'll have a blast with this guy!

Visited January 2012
staciefm
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Poor Record-Keeping and very poor customer service”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

We had a reservation for 4 just after Christmas - we showed up at appointed time after driving 3+ hours - receptionist had misplaced our index card and made no attempt to reach us to tell us that the tours had been cancelled due to lack of snow. She eventually found our card and pointed to a space that was missing my phone number (I am positive that I included a phone number on the reservation request, and there was an email address on there anyway). Her only response was "I don't know what to tell you..." - thanks alot for the empathy and any attempt at all to make any amends....maybe some recommendations about the area or other suggestions of activities would be nice...an apology? anything? nope!

Visited December 2011
2 Thank staciefm
Thompson, Connecticut
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A Great Experience!”
Reviewed March 13, 2011

Excellent! We walked into Northen Extremes because the place had been recommended by locals. We did not need reservations. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. They answered all of our questions, set us up with helmets and maps, then drove us to the starting area. We were given a good introduction to the sleds and safety. The trails were well groomed and the sleds ran perfectly (2 singles). They told us that they frequently replace them before they get worn out. We spent 4 hours on the trails and drove about 50 miles. We had a great experience! We definitely plan to come back to Northern Extremes!

Visited March 2011
Boston, Massachusetts
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 2, 2011

We went on a 2-hour self guided snowmobiling tour and had a wonderful time. The views were breathtaking.
The staff is very cordial. We also rented the apparel from them, which was not very expensive. I forgot to take out my camera from the rental jacket, which I noticed after reaching Massachusetts. I got in touch with them and they mailed it to me the next day. I am really impressed with the customer service and will definitely go again.

Visited February 2011