I came here as part of a group meeting and was here for three nights and four days. I absolutely loved it. It's not the newest or the fanciest, but its staff helps it stand out.
The first two nights I stayed in a one-bedroom suite, which was outfitted with a queen bed in one room and a queen Murphy bed and queen sofabed, plus a small kitchenette and generous table for six and small balcony. The last night was in a studio suite, which has the kitchenette, table and chairs, and a queen Murphy bed and sofabed. The rooms are good-sized compared to more recently built hotels that skimp on size.
The decor of the hotel is in need of updating, but is in good condition and still attractive.
The noticeable difference at this hotel is the staff. Over the time that we were here, they were unfailingly attentive and very personable. We felt more than welcome here. When I was trying to plan my drive over from Vermont, I called and got the usual recording, but when I punched the choice for reservations, the person who answered gave me advice on routes to take right away, none of this "I'll transfer you" stuff when she found out I wasn't calling for a reservation after all. When I was worried about arriving before dark as I drove over, the reservations desk person gave me good time estimates and landmarks, and assured me she'd be on duty til 9 p.m. and happy to guide me if I called again on my cellphone if I indeed did get lost after dark. A special shout out to Judy, the concierge, who is a friendly, knowledgeable and for our group, mom-like in her thoughtfulness.
The hotel is in a great location for sightseeing and skiing (of course) and most of all, it's a comfortable place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE AREAS ONLY SLOPESIDE RESORT IS CENTRALLY LOCATED TO IT ALL! Secluded in the woods at Attitash Mountain Resort, the Grand Summit Hotel provides an abundance of lodging room choices and amenities while centrally located to all that North Conway and the Mount Washington Valley have to offer! Ranked as the #2 Ski Town in all of the USA, in the winter, North Conway plays host to excellent downhill skiing, cross-country skiing trails, snowmobiling, shopping and dining. During the summer months you'll find our resort full of life with our own attractions. Guests also enjoy area festivals, hiking, biking, swimming and scenic drives. Whatever the season, you'll have the perfect family or romantic getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Attitash Grand Summit Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Attitash Grand Summit Resort
- Summit Bartlett
- Attitash Grand Summit Bartlett
- Bartlett Summit
- Attitash Grand Summit Hotel White Mountains, NH - Bartlett