Attitash Grand Summit Hotel
Nordic Village Resort(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
$349
$119
Swiss Chalets Village Inn(Intervale)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
Villager Motel(Bartlett)
$59
Bartlett Inn(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
$129
Attitash Mountain Village(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
$99
$69
$59
Attitash Motel(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
North Colony Motel and Cottages(Bartlett)(Great Value!)
$89
New England Inn(Intervale)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbear peakmurphy bedbreakfast buffetheated poolski checkfree valet parkingtwo large hot tubsevery other dayblack diamondsteak tipschair liftalpine slidevalet servicebacon and sausagestudio roomrooms are nicefull kitchen
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed for 3 nights with our 2 sons ages 5 1/2 and 4 years, and everyone had a wonderful time! The hotel is clean and comfortable; the staff were all friendly and helpful; and it was really convenient to have Crawford's restaurant right in the lobby the night we arrived (tired and running late for dinner with your kids). We booked a 1 bedroom deluxe suite, which worked out great for us with plenty of space and a nice kitchen area. We had breakfast included in our stay, which I had not expected, and everyone enjoyed the wide selection of breakfast items.
The hotel is 10 mins from Storyland and about 45 mins from Santa's Village. We will definitely be staying here again when we go next year, and will probably stay longer so we can enjoy some hiking and the hotel pool as well as the parks.
Lastly, the hotel was considerate enough to change our reservation to later in the week when one of our boys broke his arm 2 days before we were to leave. We still managed to have a great time during our trip later that week, even with the huge cast and all!

Room Tip: If travelling with kids, I think the 1 bedroom deluxe suite is a great option - we had the kids in one room and the parents in the other. Plenty of space for everyone.
1  Thank apaula
Kate P, Manager at Attitash Grand Summit Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Dear apaula,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel, you're good experience is wonderful to hear and I'm glad you found our staff friendly and accommodating.

We're sorry to hear about your sons broke arm, but glad to hear that we could move the reservation your family so you could have fun at Santa's Village and Storyland!

We look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

With quite a bit to say about this hotel, I will start with the negatives because they are few. The rooms do not have a fridge or a microwave, it would be great if they could add those amenities. Also, there were a LOT of small children, even in the pool late in the evening. I understand it is a family destination but perhaps a time limitation for those under 12 in the pool so the adults could enjoy at least one peaceful hour at night could be considered.

All of the staff we encountered were very friendly, quick to meet any of our needs and eager to please. They were wonderful! The hotel itself is beautiful, very clean and centrally located. The warm breakfast buffet was delicious, fresh and convenient. The hotel stresses a strict no noise policy at night and this was very much appreciated.

Our room was a standard room, but the only room in the hotel that had a set of bunk beds with 1 queen size bed as opposed to 2 queen sized beds. I have to say this was perfect for our 2 teenage boys. They are now the size of grown men and cannot comfortably sleep together. Not only did they have their own beds, this also afforded them some of their own "space". It really worked wonderfully. Otherwise the room was large enough and very clean. The bathroom area that had the shower, toilet and a sink was a bit small but did not seem to matter. We love the convenience of having a separate sink/vanity area from the bathroom especially when 4 people are trying to get ready to leave for the day.

This hotel is close to many area attractions. We purchased a package that included our 2 night stay, with warm buffet breakfast and day passes for all four of us to the Attitash Adventure park. From what we could tell it was a good deal. We would absolutely stay here again!

Dear Christina M,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us both positive and negative feedback so that we can improve your stay next time.

We will put it on the wish list to include mini - fridges in every room, there are a small number that don't have them, and hopefully we can bring that number down with the next round of electronic purchases.

Thank you for the feedback about the pool, I will also look into that, I thought that children could be in the pool until 10 but it sounds like it may have been later. I'm glad to hear that the room was clean and up to your standards we strive very hard to be sure that every guest experience is the absolute best that it can be.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed here for a short 3 night stay .The place was immaculate. the pool was great .kids had a great time.The Breakfast buffet was very good. the service was very good as well.every person who worked there says hello as they walk by . Anything we requested was done in a very quick time..

1  Thank Bob P

Hi bobp,

Thank you so much for your review, it sounds like your family really enjoyed the Attitash Grand Summit!

I'm so happy to hear that everything met your expectations and that you had a wonderful time!

We're looking forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We rented a suite with two bedrooms two baths kitchen and living room very nice immaculate breakfast was included with the stay I liked the small cafe breakfast better than the buffet place is very scenic and close to many New Hampshire attractions

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear ashleybrennanadriani;

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on the Attitash Grand Summit, I am so happy to see you liked the breakfast, location and enjoyed your room!

I just love to hear families having fun here! Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Over priced rooms... Definitely not worth the price. Outdated and terrible A/C units.

Horrible customer service from Crawford's. The waitstaff was unfriendly and the breakfast was overpriced with little variety.

Cleaning service are mostly visiting foreign exchange students who disrupted my wife and I three hours before checkout. Also, our sheets were not changed throughout our three night stay.

I think I may have been bitten by bed bugs during my stay.

Do yourself a favor and don't waste your hard earned money on a vacation that you're going to regret. Instead, the other family traveling with us stayed at Attitash Mountain Village. Their room and accommodations made my wife and I instantly regret our choice. We will not be back at the Grand Summit.

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank TravelingMan1316

Dear TravelingMan1316,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Attitash Grand Summit Hotel, like I have said before, we welcome feedback of all kinds because we cannot change and make improvements without it.

To address some of your concerns:

I have checked other room prices in the Mount Washington Valley and we are right in line with other lodging options. Our A/C units are serviced as needed if a unit complains.
We have made changes with our staffing in Crawford’s and are working to improve the customer experience over all. We also have a new Chef since this review was written and expect that Breakfast will have a greater variety.
It is policy that beds are made every day and sheets are changed every other day, I will talk to housekeeping about the over site to be sure that it does not happen in the future.
The hospitality industry takes bedbugs very seriously, and as a well-known hotel we have a reputation that depends on cleanliness. I hope that if you truly do think you were bitten by a bed bug you notified the Front Desk so that we could address the issue immediately.
I have also heard great things about the Attitash Mountain Village and am glad your friends enjoyed it.
I truly hope that you will give us another chance and thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel.